There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Asia Standard International is a small under-followed Hong Kong real estate developer/manager that is currently selling for only 4% of its appraised net assets or at EV/EBITDA=2.
- This investment represents a very asymmetrical risk/return possibility. The downside is minimal due to strong asset protection and upside is enormous as investors have potential to make 5-8x their money.
- Market price is depressed due to concerns about Hong Kong/China property bubble. The company currently trades at largest P/BV discount historically and potential property declines seem to be already priced-in.
- Due to defensive nature of assets (income generating, prime locations and mainly Hong Kong land based) and very low leverage company’s BV seems to be resistant to sharp valuation declines.
- There are multiple ways to realize the upside including increase in dividends, sale of development projects, reduction in discount, continued growth in BV and earning power of the assets.
There are no Transcripts on ASASF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
ASASF vs. ETF Alternatives
Currently, there's no company description for ASASF.
Other News & PR