From other sites
REIT-Like Partnership ATAX Pays 8% In Tax-Free Distributions
- ATAX is a publicly traded partnership investing in tax-exempt mortgage revenue bonds.
- The company operates in the niche financing of tax-advantaged low income housing construction and rehabilitation.
- The 8.2% yield appears secure, but some growth in cash available for distribution would make the investment more secure.
There are no Transcripts on ATAX.
Jan. 28, 2014, 9:51 AM
Jan. 28, 2014, 9:10 AM
Jan. 27, 2014, 5:40 PM
Nov. 26, 2013, 9:16 AM
- America First Multifamily Investors (ATAX) shares are off 8.2% pre-market after the company prices an up-sized 7.2M share follow-on at $6.25/share (a 6.7% discount to yesterday's close).
- The company intends to use net proceeds of $42.3M to acquire additional mortgage revenue bonds and other investments.
Nov. 25, 2013, 5:42 PM
May. 13, 2013, 5:45 PM
Aug. 3, 2012, 9:15 AM
ATAX vs. ETF Alternatives
America First Multifamily Investors LP acquires, holds, sells and otherwise deals with a portfolio of mortgage revenue bonds which have been issued to provide construction and/or permanent financing of multifamily residential apartments.
Other News & PR