- Atlas Copco is a name, relatively unknown to the investors in the US (no focus article on SA since Aug. 2012).
- Atlas Copco is a powerful brand in the industrial equipment arena and its rich stock price certainly reflects that.
- Investors could consider making this name a part of their portfolio but only at a better price.
There are no Related articles on ATLKF.
There are no Transcripts on ATLKF.
Aug. 19, 2013, 3:16 AM
- As tipped, Atlas Copco (ATLKY.PK) has agreed to acquire British vacuum pumps firm Edwards Group (EVAC) for up to $1.6B, including $400M of debt.
- Atlas Copco will pay an initial $9.25 a share and as much as $1.25 extra, depending on Edwards' 2013 earnings. For the full payment, the latter will have to earn revenues of £587.5-650M and adjusted EBITDA of £113.9-145M.
- Edwards' shares closed at $8.45 on Friday.
- Edwards shareholders representing around 84% of stock have agreed to vote in favor of the deal. (PR)
ATLKF vs. ETF Alternatives
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. The Group delivers sustainable solutions for increased customer productivity, through innovative products and services.
Other News & PR