Attunity Has Greatly Improved Their Sales Execution
- Attunity's revenue growth has varied greatly over the last several years. Revenue growth has ranged from 68.0% in 2012 to -1.1% in 2013.
- Revenue's decline in 2013 wasn't the result of the company's products but subpar sales execution. As a result, management made major changes to their sales strategy and team.
- Management's new sales team and strategy has been performing well. In the first half of 2014, revenue has grown 43.9% y/y.
- Due to their limited resources, Attunity only has 26 sales people. The company's limited sales force puts them at a disadvantage but their partnership network has helped limit this disadvantage.
- Management has been able to utilize their partnerships to gain exposure and grow revenue. Attunity's quality products, improved sales team, and strong partnership network should grow revenue double digits.