Activision's Destiny Is A Hit, But Critics Cite Lack Of Content
- Destiny rakes in $500 million in revenue during the 24 hours after its launch.
- Some analysts see Destiny making almost $1 billion in sales during 2014.
- The upcoming holiday season could see a continued surge in Destiny sales, which would be huge for Activision as it adds a new franchise to the portfolio.
- Reviews of Destiny have been lackluster, which is major concern considering how well the game has sold.
- Bad reviews could take out Destiny's "legs" in regards to future sales.