- Auxilium’s total revenues in the second quarter of 2014 were $83 million, a 17% year-over-year decrease.
- The company reported a loss of $0.54 per share that was much wider than analysts’ estimate of a loss around $0.45 per share.
- Auxilium reported lower Testim sales in the second quarter, offset by an increase in XIAFLEX sales.
- In my original article I said that XIAFLEX could replace Testim as Auxilium's lead growth driver in the near future.
- The company’s second quarter financial result confirms my view.