SA Transcripts • Fri, Nov. 14
There are 5 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Auxilio's shares have fallen along with the broader small-cap market.
- AUXO could add a minimum $5 million in yearly revenue by achieving a low cross-selling adoption rate and potential for much more.
- A conservative $5 million in revenue could double trailing EBIT indicating that regardless of growth and margin expansion, shares are cheap.
- Auxilio has takeover potential at much higher multiples.
Auxilio: Short-Term Headwinds Provide Significant Opportunity
- Auxilio's business model is quality with high returns on little assets and should benefit greatly from the Delphiis acquisition.
- The company's recurring revenues are sticky with only one non-renewal in the past few years.
- Recent fall in share price likely caused by debt to stock conversion in July and weak Q2 results from poor weather.
- Significant upside of up to 100% with very limited downside for those who are patient.
AUXILIO: An Undiscovered, Inexpensive Microcap That Should Double In 12 Months
- Inexpensive Microcap with double digit free cash flow yield.
- Recurring revenue model.
- ~99% customer retention.
Auxilio Is Uniquely Positioned To Capitalize On Health Care Change
Auxilio Inc. Has Multi-Bagger Potential And Downside Protection
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
AUXO vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR