5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
at MarketWatch.com (Jul 28, 2011)
at MarketWatch.com (Jun 15, 2011)
at MarketWatch.com (Jun 15, 2011)
at MarketWatch.com (Feb 17, 2011)
AVEO vs. ETF Alternatives
Thursday, Apr 107:50 AM
Thursday, Apr 107:50 AM| Comment!
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals (AVEO) and Biodesix cross license their IP regarding AVEO's hepatocyte growth factor inhibitory antibody and Biodesix's companion diagnostic test for non-small cell lung cancer VeriStrat.
- Ficlatuzumab failed to demonstrate efficacy in its Phase 2 clinical trial but an exploratory analysis using VeriStrat identified a sub-group of patients who experienced PFS and OS.
- AVEO intends to conduct a new clinical trial (NSCLC POC Trial) on patients selected with the VeriStrat test. Biodesix will fund the trial up to a maximum of $15M. Costs above the maximum will be borne equally.
- If the product is approved for commercial sale, the partners will share all profits and losses on a 50/50 basis.
Thursday, Mar 133:33 PM
Thursday, Mar 1312:10 AM
Wednesday, Mar 125:35 PM
Friday, Feb 147:29 AM
Friday, Feb 147:29 AM| Comment!
- Aveo Oncology (AVEO) and Japan's Astellas Pharma (ALPMF) are ending their agreement to develop Aveo's lead drug Tivozanib and they will halt a Phase II study testing its use in colon cancer.
- The move comes after Aveo said in January that it would end a similar-stage trial of Tivozanib as a treatment for breast cancer because of poor enrollments. In July, the drug was rejected as a treatment for kidney cancer because of inconsistent study results.
Thursday, Jan 309:10 AM|Thursday, Jan 309:10 AM| 1 Comment
Thursday, Jan 307:46 AM
Thursday, Jan 307:46 AM| Comment!
- Aveo Oncology (AVEO) and Japanese partner Astellas Pharma (ALPMF) plan to end a Phase II study of the Tivozanib drug for treating breast cancer after not being able to enroll enough patients in the trial.
- The latest blow to Aveo comes after the FDA rejected Tivozanib as a treatment for kidney cancer in June, due to inconsistent study results. (PR)
Monday, Dec 162013, 9:49 AM
Monday, Dec 162013, 9:49 AM| Comment!
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ -2%) cut to Neutral from Buy at Goldman. Price target is $123.
- Aveo Pharmaceuticals (AVEO -3.5%) cut to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC. Price target is $2.
- Centene (CNC +1.5%) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna. Price target is $68.
- St. Jude Medical (STJ +2.4%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO. Price target is $66.
- Evogene (EVGN -3.4%) initiated at Outperform at Oppenheimer. Price target is $26.
- Impax Labs (IPXL +0.9%) started at Buy at Goldman. Price target is $29.
Friday, Dec 132013, 12:51 PM|Friday, Dec 132013, 12:51 PM| 3 Comments
Friday, Dec 132013, 11:06 AM
Friday, Dec 132013, 11:06 AM| Comment!
- Aveo Pharma (AVEO -15.1%) says its lead experimental drug tivozanib was unlikely to succeed in a mid-stage colon cancer study that was testing if the drug was superior to an approved treatment.
- Partner Astellas (ALPMF, ALPMY) was testing the drug in combination with standard chemotherapy against cancer drug bevacizumab with standard chemotherapy, for use in previously untreated patients with advanced colorectal cancer.
- Aveo has seen a string of failures associated with the drug; the FDA denied approval for the drug's use in renal cell carcinoma in June, citing inconsistent patient survival data.
Friday, Dec 132013, 9:16 AM
Monday, Dec 22013, 1:46 PM|Monday, Dec 22013, 1:46 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Nov 72013, 6:35 AM
Thursday, Aug 152013, 7:49 AM|Thursday, Aug 152013, 7:49 AM| Comment!
Thursday, Aug 82013, 2:28 PM
Thursday, Aug 82013, 2:28 PM| 1 Comment
- Aveo Pharmaceuticals (AVEO -4%) slips on a Q2 miss earlier today.
- Total collaboration revenue was approximately $0.3M compared with $1.9M for Q212. The decrease was due to revenue recognized during the second quarter of 2012 related to milestones achieved under a collaboration agreement that didn't recur.
- The company expects to end 2013 with about $115M in cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities, and expects that its current cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities are sufficient to fund operations through at least the second quarter of 2015.
Thursday, Aug 82013, 6:41 AM|Thursday, Aug 82013, 6:41 AM| Comment!