Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on AVIV
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Nov 3, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Mar 26, 2013)
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- On Friday, I was excited to hear the news that Omega Healthcare was accelerating its footprint by combining (merging) with Aviv REIT.
- The combined companies will have the largest concentration of SNF properties, and will be the only "pure-play" SNF REIT.
- Given the proposed strategic merger plans with Omega and Aviv, I will now be able to overweight Omega, and that's terrific!
Aviv REIT: A New Contender In The Promising Healthcare Sector
Fri, Oct. 31, 6:02 AM
Tue, Aug. 5, 12:05 PM
- Q2 adjusted FFO of $26M or $0.44 per share up 7% from a year ago. Dividend is $0.36.
- $82.7M of skilled nursing home acquisitions during quarter at blended initial cash yield of 9.8%.
- $110.5M of investments thus far in Q3 ($211.7M capital raise during Q2). The big one is $82M of acquisitions of assisted living facilities with an initial cash yield of 10%.
- Full-year AFFO guidance of $1.89-$1.93 per share is reaffirmed.
- Conference call is just getting underway
- AVIV -2.1%
- Previously: Aviv REIT misses by $0.02, misses on revenue
Tue, Aug. 5, 8:12 AM
Thu, Feb. 20, 8:17 AM
Nov. 7, 2013, 10:14 AM
Aug. 8, 2013, 10:04 AM
May. 7, 2013, 8:16 AM
AVIV vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR