There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Poor management team: High compensation for poor results, bad R&D.
- A declining cash balance is reducing the margin of safety.
- Aviat has no clear advantage in a highly competitive industry.
- Net cash represents nearly 70% of market capitalization.
- Currently trades for just 7% of revenue (EV/Revenue basis).
- Trades 30% below tangible book value.
- Management forecasting a return to profitability during second half of calendar 2014.
- Bullish long-term outlook in a growing industry.
- This beaten down tech stock is too cheap to ignore at just about $1.50 per share, especially as it has over $1 per share in cash on the balance sheet.
- Aviat Networks has announced a significant cost savings program that is expected to save $18 to $20 million annually, which should contribute to profitability.
- This company has also been awarded a number of significant contracts and it sees a "growing pipeline of sales" which should boost financial results and the share price.