There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Jul. 20, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jul. 16, 12:46 PM
Tue, Jul. 14, 10:19 AM| Tue, Jul. 14, 10:19 AM | 15 Comments
Mon, Jun. 15, 11:44 AM
- Penny stock Axion Power (NASDAQ:AXPW) has soared to a lofty $0.085 after announcing it has signed a letter of intent with Shanghai-based LCB International for a tech development/licensing program.
- The LOI calls for the companies to execute final agreements within 60 days. The agreements, should they be inked, will "grant LCB the right to manufacture and sell PbC batteries and other Axion products on an exclusive basis in the People's Republic of China, Taiwan, Macao and Hong Kong." Axion will get a $250K up-front payment, along with "further staged payments after final agreements are signed."
- Axion could potentially receive up to $10M over 2 years via license fees, convertible preferred stock sales, and senior convertible notes. The company would also be "paid royalties for the longer of the last-to-expire patent licensed or up to 15 years."
- The company adds LCB plans to form a Chinese JV to produce Axion's batteries and related peripherals/electronics, and that Axion "will have an equity participation in the Venture." Shareholders will need to approve various deal terms.
- Axion's market cap now stands at $7.9M.
Mon, Jan. 26, 8:14 AM
Dec. 8, 2014, 12:45 PM
Nov. 24, 2014, 12:46 PM
Nov. 19, 2014, 7:45 AM
- On Nov. 20, Singular Research will be hosting the Best of the Uncovereds conference in NYC.
- More than 20 "off-the-radar" companies will be presenting. As of now, the following small-caps are expected to present. In aggregate, the companies presenting are followed by more than 29,000 SA users. The number of SA alert subscribers for each symbol follows the symbol:
- ACET 582, ACU 123, OTCQB:ADTM 671, ADES 394, AXPW 1341, BONE 780, LODE 642, DXPE 505, HPJ 931, OTCQX:IGXT 1,244, INTL 1,360, MNTX 497, OTCQB:MEEC 92, LABL 165, NEWT 200, PSEC 16,546, SA 2,459, SPA 305, TREC 213, OTCQX:YGYI 164
Nov. 14, 2014, 7:40 AM
Oct. 6, 2014, 12:50 PM
- Axion Power Intl. (OTCQB:AXPW) files an amended S-1, reducing its secondary offering to $6M in units from an original $12M which it filed for on Sept. 15.
- Maxim Group remains the book runner.
- Key changes are in the "Our Business and Our Technology" section of the filing, including the following:
- "In our current strategy, we will be moving away from specialty and contract manufacture of standard lead acid batteries. We will instead focus on our Green Ridge facility for the production of our finished lead-free carbon negative electrode."
- "Our objective has consistently been to become an industry leader in the development, production and sourcing of components for cost competitive high performance energy storage systems. Effective as of the fourth quarter of 2014, we will be actively pursuing this strategy..."
Visit Seeking Alpha's
AXPW vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR