There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Fri, Aug. 15, 2:03 AM
Wed, Jul. 30, 12:46 PM
Wed, Jul. 30, 10:13 AM
- Alexco Resources (AXU -17.6%) says it is increasing the size of its previously announced bought-deal financing to ~C$7M from ~C$5M, with an underwriters' option to purchase additional units to raise additional gross proceeds of up to 15%.
- AXU expects to use the proceeds from the offering for project exploration and development, and for general working capital purposes.
Thu, Jun. 19, 12:45 PM
Mon, Jun. 16, 5:19 PM
- Alexco Resources (AXU) says it reached agreement with Silver Wheaton (SLW) to amend the 2008 silver purchase agreement so that the fixed $3.90/oz. silver streaming production payment is replaced with a variable production payment based on the spot price of silver.
- The agreement applies to 25% of AXU's payable silver produced at its Keno Hill silver mining operations in Yukon, Canada.
Thu, May. 15, 6:05 PM
Mon, Mar. 24, 12:45 PM
Fri, Mar. 21, 5:37 PM
Dec. 5, 2013, 6:17 PM
- Alexco Resources (AXU) +2.4% AH after releasing a preliminary economic assessment for expanded silver production from the eastern part of its Keno Hill Silver District in Yukon.
- AXU projects average annual delivery of 3.1M oz. of payable silver, 6.8M lbs. of lead, 6.6M lbs. of zinc and 1,050 oz. of gold from ~150K metric tons/year of consolidated mine and mill production.
- AXU's forecast 38% internal rate of return includes its silver purchase agreement with Silver Wheaton (SLW); initial capital requirements are ~$25M.
Aug. 27, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 15, 2013, 3:00 AM
Jul. 18, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jul. 18, 2013, 10:16 AMAlexco Resource Corp. (AXU -8.1%) falls hard in early trading. Canaccord downgrades the shares to Sell from Hold as analyst Nicholas Campbell says the company could be out of cash by Q3 and may need to renegotiate the Keno Hill agreement with Silver Wheaton. AXU said Wednesday that Bellekeno silver production was 576,155 ounces during Q2 but CEO Clynt Nauman reminded investors that "metals prices are expected to have [a negative impact] on financial results for the quarter." AXU says it will suspend operations at the site prior to the onset of winter in order to "avoid selling silver at current or weaker market prices." | Comment!
Jul. 11, 2013, 9:11 AM
Jul. 5, 2013, 12:55 PM
Jul. 1, 2013, 12:45 PM
AXU vs. ETF Alternatives
Alexco Resource Corp is in the process of mining, exploring and developing mineral properties in Canada. The Company through its Alexco Environmental Group provides consulting, remediation solutions and project management services in Canada & the US.
Other News & PR