There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
- Alderon Iron Ore has announced it is taking certain measures to preserve its cash and working capital position into 2017.
- This isn’t a surprise as I’m afraid the Kami iron ore project won’t go anywhere at the current iron ore price.
- The investment thesis isn’t influenced by the cost savings measures but the iron ore price. I will try to provide a more in-depth update shortly.
Alderon: At Just $1 This Cash-Rich Iron Ore Stock Is Priced Like An Option
- Leading iron ore stocks have recently started to make "break out" moves to the upside.
- Junior iron ore mining stocks might be next to follow the lead of the iron ore giants and move significantly higher.
- Alderon shares appear significantly undervalued and at just over $1, this stock is priced like an option with significant upside potential.
- Alderon's "Kami Project" is now "shovel ready" and this company has a cash rich balance sheet as well as an impressive shareholder base.
- With a number of analysts seeing significant upside potential for this stock to trade over $3 per share, the recent pullback in this stock is an ideal buying opportunity.
Alderon Iron Ore: A Big Project Advancing Towards Production
- Alderon Iron Ore is a near term producing iron ore company, developing the advanced Kami project at high speed, located in the mining friendly Labrador Trough.
- The Feasibility Study released in 2013 presented solid figures, with an after tax 8% discounted NPV of $1858M, an IRR of 23.1% and a relatively limited capex.
- The company has already secured a very good off-take partner with the biggest steelmaker in China, Heibei Iron & Steel Group for 60% of production.
- It wasn't until very recently, on March 27, 2014, that Alderon was granted the amended General Plan and Mineral Extraction Permits. These are considered very important permitting milestones.
Alderon Iron Ore - 800% Potential With This Iron Ore Miner
There are no Transcripts on AXX.
Tue, Sep. 9, 12:46 PM
Wed, May. 28, 12:47 PM
Tue, May. 20, 12:46 PM
Dec. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 18, 2013, 12:49 PM
Aug. 27, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 15, 2013, 12:45 PM
AXX vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR