Alderon: At Just $1 This Cash-Rich Iron Ore Stock Is Priced Like An Option
- Leading iron ore stocks have recently started to make "break out" moves to the upside.
- Junior iron ore mining stocks might be next to follow the lead of the iron ore giants and move significantly higher.
- Alderon shares appear significantly undervalued and at just over $1, this stock is priced like an option with significant upside potential.
- Alderon's "Kami Project" is now "shovel ready" and this company has a cash rich balance sheet as well as an impressive shareholder base.
- With a number of analysts seeing significant upside potential for this stock to trade over $3 per share, the recent pullback in this stock is an ideal buying opportunity.