Fri, Apr. 24, 7:01 AM
- Income from continuing operations of $0.53 per diluted share, up 6% from $0.50 a year ago. Adjusted operating margin of 14.9%, up 120 bps.
- Revenue by segment: Industrial -2%; Aerospace -7%.
- Aerospace backlog was down 2% Y/Y at $542M at the end of the quarter.
- The company raised it's outlook for 2015 adjusted earnings to $2.45-$2.60 per diluted share from a previous range of $2.42-$2.57.
- Q1 results
Fri, Apr. 24, 6:31 AM
Thu, Apr. 23, 5:30 PM
Fri, Feb. 20, 6:54 AM
- Income from continuing operations of $0.62 per diluted share, up 9% from $0.57 a year ago. Adjusted operating margin of 16.1%, up 190 bps.
- Revenue by segment: Industrial +8%; Aerospace +4%.
- Aerospace backlog was down 6% Y/Y at $523M at the end of the quarter.
- The company expects adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations in 2015 to be in the range of $2.42-$2.57, up 3%-10% from 2014’s adjusted diluted earnings per share of $2.34.
- Q4 results
Fri, Feb. 20, 6:31 AM
Thu, Feb. 19, 5:30 PM
Wed, Feb. 11, 11:33 AM
Wed, Jan. 14, 11:51 AM
- Flamel Technologies (FLML -25%) drops on a 6x surge in volume in apparent response a favorable ruling from the USPTO for Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ +3.1%) and against the petitions from Par Pharmaceuticals, Roxane Labs and Amneal Pharmaceuticals. The decision reaffirmed the validity of four patents related to Xyrem (#'s 7,895,059, 8,457,988, 7,668,730, 8,589,182).
- In October, Canaccord Genuity analyst John Newman published a research report reiterating his Buy recommendation on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ +3.8%) with a $163 price target based on his view that Flamel's NDA for its once-daily version of Xyrem (sodium oxybate), to be filed under the 505(NYSE:B)(2) paragraph IV pathway, will reference Jazz's orange book-listed patents. This will trigger a lawsuit and and an automatic 30-month stay of approval.
- The delay will give Jazz more time to develop its once-daily version, JZP-386, which should enter Phase 2 this year.
Dec. 17, 2014, 9:35 AM
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:18 AM
- Net income of $33.9M vs. 20.9M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Industrial +24%; Aerospace +9%.
- Aerospace backlog was down 3% Y/Y to $511M at the end of the quarter.
- The company expects full-year earnings in the range of $2.30-$2.35 per share, up 26%-28% from 2013s adjusted diluted earnings per share of $1.83.
- Q3 results
Oct. 24, 2014, 6:31 AM
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 17, 2014, 8:27 AM
Jul. 25, 2014, 8:53 AM
- Barnes Group (NYSE:B) reported Q2 income from continuing operations of $30.23M, $0.54 per share, compared to $209.3M, $0.17 per share Y/Y. Total earnings per share was $0.54, compared to $3.82 the previous year.
- Net sales increased 20.7% Y/Y to $322.1M from $267.4M beating estimates by $6.4M.
- The company now expects 2014 total revenue to grow by 15-17%, 5-7% on an organic basis, and forecasts adjusted operating margins in the range of 15-15.5%.
- Q2 results
Jul. 25, 2014, 6:32 AM
Jul. 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
B vs. ETF Alternatives
Barnes Group Inc is an industrial and aerospace manufacturer and service provider, serving end markets and customers. Its engineered products and services are used in critical applications that provide transportation, manufacturing and technology.
Other News & PR