Tue, Jan. 6, 8:20 AM
- The spinoff of Ferrari could give Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (NYSE:FCAU) enough breathing room to seek a merger partner, according to auto industry analysts.
- The rising cost of developing clean cars in Europe and the U.S. sets the stage for automakers to join forces through mergers and extended partnerships.
- "Eventually it must happen," notes FCA chief Sergio Marchionne on the topic of mega-mergers.
- No company is too big to be ruled out of the merger discussions due to the benefits of scaling investment costs and matching strengths/weaknesses in Europe, Latin America, China, and the U.S, note insiders.
- Automakers: GM, F, TM, FCAU, HMC, OTCPK:NSANY, TSLA, OTCQX:VLKAY, OTCPK:DDAIF, OTC:HYMLF, OTCPK:BAMXY, OTCPK:FUJHY, OTCPK:MMTOF, OTCPK:PEUGF, OTC:RNSDF, TTM, KNDI. OTCPK:SZKMY, OTCPK:MZDAY.
BAMXY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR