SA News • Thu, Jan. 22
- Third quarter earnings were very attractive.
- Across the board in many areas, BANF showed betterment representing all-around performance.
- With the rate at which the company is growing and the overall improvement in the state of its business indicate it as a good play.
There are no Transcripts on BANF.
Thu, Jan. 22, 4:41 PM
Oct. 20, 2014, 10:53 AM
- There are no details available, but the common thread for all the downgraded names were hopes of higher interest rates bringing higher earnings. Over the past few weeks, however, expectations of a mid-year 2015 rate hike have been pushed back closer to the end of the year, and the 10-year Treasury yield has fallen all the way to 2.19%.
- Community banks downgraded: BancFirst (BANF -0.2%) and People's United Financial (PBCT +1%) to Market Perform from Outperform, and Preferred Bank of L.A. (PFBC -1.8%) to Outperform from Strong Buy.
- Life insurers downgraded: Primerica (PRI -0.4%) and Principal Financial Group (PFG -1%) to Market Perform from Outperform.
Oct. 16, 2014, 4:35 PM| Comment!
Apr. 17, 2014, 5:08 PM
Oct. 17, 2013, 5:06 PM
Jul. 18, 2013, 5:38 PM
Apr. 16, 2013, 4:45 PM
Oct. 16, 2012, 4:12 PM
BANF vs. ETF Alternatives
BancFirst Corp through its subsidiary provides retail & commercial banking services; It also offers trust services & acts as executor, administrator, trustee, transfer agent & provides item processing, research & other correspondent banking services.
Other News & PR