- BlackBerry's shares have recaptured nearly all the territory lost after the Apple/IBM enterprise partnership was announced in July.
- BlackBerry's stock price is now about back to pre-announcement levels, indicating that panic is rarely a good investment adviser.
- Heading into earnings, the positive outweighs the negative.
- BlackBerry has potential to surprise to the upside next week, and investors will likely hear about the transformation process and the end of BlackBerry's restructuring.
- Improving investor sentiment and a solid chart picture are both painting a bullish picture.