- BlackBerry Messenger is on track to grow its user base to over 100M by the end of the year.
- BBM has a unique opportunity with its channels and security to provide a unique experience to its users and shareholders.
- BBM has the potential to monetize in several ways, and is superior to its competitors because of its ability to target its users.
- Recent acquisitions and valuations show that messaging applications are used heavily by consumers and draw a lot of interest from investors.
- BBM's $5B conservative evaluation is more than BlackBerry's entire market cap, and could cause its shares to rise three fold.