Barrett Business Services: Growing Pains Have Subsided Leaving Large Upside Potential
- ACA and other regulatory expenses are pushing small businesses to PEOs.
- Large proportion of revenue recurring making the cash flow stream more stable.
- Expansion of both its geographic footprint and their margins means substantial future growth potential.
- Rebound in CA employment provides significant tailwind to the business.
- Stock unfairly being hit due to their lower forecasted revenue from dumping low-margin clients.