Fri, Sep. 18, 12:45 PM
Tue, Sep. 8, 2:56 PM
- Energy E&P companies could suffer ~50% downside to 2017 consensus estimates, Cowen analysts say as they downgrade two-third of their portfolio coverage in the sector amid a weak oil price environment.
- The firm cuts capital spending estimates for several names in the sector, which in turn cuts production and cash flow estimates, the firm says as it lowers its 2016 production and operating cash flow estimates by a respective 4% and 35% below consensus view; by 2017, it sees 10% downside to consensus production estimates and 51% downside to consensus cash flow estimates.
- Downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform: BBG, BCEI, CWEI, DNR, NOG.
- Downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform: CPE, FANG, PDCE, PE, SYRG.
- Maintained at Market perform: AXAS, EGN
- Maintained at Outperform: OAS, QEP, WLL
Mon, Aug. 31, 11:54 AM
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI +18.9%) rallies after Wunderlich reiterates its Buy rating and $29 price target, pointing out that BCEI has a negative implied land value vs. peers' land value of ~6K/acres - a "huge disconnect," the firm says.
- Wunderlich says the recent pressure on BCEI is due to falling on the short side of the Wattenberg pair trades, but BCEI notes that most of its debts (~$800M) is long duration, covenant light, high-yield paper.
Mon, Aug. 24, 5:36 PM
Mon, Jul. 27, 5:14 PM
Wed, Jul. 22, 3:57 PM
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI -6.4%) says it is unaware of any fundamental reason, catalyst or material adverse event that would account for its significant relative stock price underperformance in recent weeks.
- BCEI says it is concerned about a significant increase in its short interest despite record high production rates, ample liquidity, a strong balance sheet and recurring evidence of sustainable capital cost reductions and field development efficiencies.
- The stock has been slashed by more than half in the past month, including a 22% drop this week alone.
Thu, May 7, 6:22 PM
Wed, May 6, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ADVS, AGO, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, ALSK, AMBR, AMH, ASYS, AVNW, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BKD, CA, CBS, CDXS, CERN, CNAT, CORT, CROX, CUTR, CYBR, DATA, DIOD, DXPE, EBS, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EGY, ENOC, ENV, ERII, ESPR, EVC, EZPW, FLDM, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GALE, GDOT, GEOS, GST, GXP, HTGC, IMPV, INWK, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KEYW, KTOS, LBTYA, MAIN, MCHP, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MNST, MOH, MTD, MTRX, NGVC, NHI, NOG, NUAN, NVAX, NVDA, OLED, OMED, OUTR, PCTY, PETX, PLNR, POST, PRO, PSIX, RBA, RBCN, RIGL, RJET, RMAX, RMTI, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEMG, SFM, SGMS, SLW, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSNI, STMP, SWIR, TCX, TEAR, TGI, THOR, TLLP, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Wed, Apr. 15, 5:35 PM
Tue, Apr. 14, 5:36 PM
Fri, Mar. 13, 5:40 PM
Tue, Mar. 10, 12:46 PM
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI +0.6%) is reiterated with an Outperform rating and $30 price target at Imperial Capital, which says BCEI is well positioned for the oil downturn.
- The firm cites measures BCEI recently undertook to shore up its balance sheet, as well as the company's successful Niobrara program.
- Imperial increases its 2015 EPS estimate to $0.02 from a loss of $0.22 and its 2015 adjusted EBITDA estimate to $293.6M from $284M.
Thu, Feb. 26, 5:22 PM
Wed, Feb. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ADSK, AEGR, AHT, AIRM, AL, APEI, ARUN, AVD, BCEI, BIO, BLOX, CERS, CLNE, CROX, CSU, CUBE, DGI, ECOL, ECPG, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EVHC, GPS, HLF, HPTX, IM, IMMR, JCP, KBR, KND, LYV, MAIN, MDRX, MENT, MITT, MNST, MTZ, MVNR, NMBL, NOG, NVAX, OLED, OUT, OVTI, PE, PEGA, PFMT, PKT, PODD, PSIX, RBA, RMTI, ROST, RP, RPTP, RRMS, SB, SBAC, SEMG, SGM, SPLK, SRC, SREV, SWN, SZYM, TPC, TUBE, TUMI, TWOU, UHS, UIL, UNXL, VGR, WIFI, WTR, WTW
Tue, Feb. 3, 7:48 AM
- Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE:BCEI) -5.1% premarket after launching a public offering of 4M shares of its common stock.
- BCEI says it will use part of the proceeds to repay all outstanding borrowings under its revolving credit facility and the remainder for general corporate purposes, which may include funding its drilling and development program and other capital expenditures.
Tue, Jan. 20, 10:49 AM
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI -7.5%) says it will cut 2015 capital spending by 36%-38% Y/Y and invest $420M in its projects in the Wattenberg field and Arkansas.
- BCEI says the budget will maintain its 2014 exit rate sales volumes through the full year, achieving ~15% Y/Y annual growth.
- Expects to spend ~$380M in the Wattenberg field to achieve sales volumes of 23.7M boe/day for the year, ~23% growth.
BCEI vs. ETF Alternatives
Bonanza Creek Energy Inc is an independent energy company. The Company is engaged in acquisition, exploration, development & production of onshore oil & natural gas in U.S. Its operations are focused in Rocky Mountain.
Other News & PR