SA Transcripts • Thu, Nov. 13
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on BCLI
From other sites
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics, Inc.: A Small Biotech With Big Plans And Huge Potential
- Stem cell therapies are finally entering human trials, and initial results are validating the science and providing hints of strong efficacy.
- StemCells, Inc. was an obvious investment opportunity, based on the four Cs of biotech investing. Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics, based on the same set of criteria, will follow suit.
- With a recent capital raise, Brainstorm is poised to deliver results from its Phase II ALS trial, which will drive appreciation in stock value.
BrainStorm Tackles Neurodegenerative Diseases With Novel Cell Therapy
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BCLI) is a biotechnology company developing adult stem cell therapies for a range of neurodegenerative diseases.
- The company has a proprietary process called NurOwn™ that harvests and propagates autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) and then induces their differentiation into neurotrophic factor (NTF) secreting cells.
- Brainstorm recently initiated a multi-center, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled trial Phase 2 clinical trial in the U.S. for ALS.
- While limited, we are intrigued by the clinical data seen thus far. We believe the shares are worth at least $0.50, which is a handsome 67% return from today.
Neuralstem And Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics: The Race To Treat ALS
- Neuralstem Inc and Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics are neck to neck in their race to treat ALS.
- Both companies have demonstrated an excellent safety profile and strong hints of efficacy, which is truly a "breakthrough" therapy for a very difficult, incurable disease.
- Based on market cap, Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics looks undervalued based on the value of their therapy in relation to Neuralstem.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
BCLI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR