SA Transcripts • Thu, Nov. 13
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics, Inc.: A Small Biotech With Big Plans And Huge Potential
- Stem cell therapies are finally entering human trials, and initial results are validating the science and providing hints of strong efficacy.
- StemCells, Inc. was an obvious investment opportunity, based on the four Cs of biotech investing. Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics, based on the same set of criteria, will follow suit.
- With a recent capital raise, Brainstorm is poised to deliver results from its Phase II ALS trial, which will drive appreciation in stock value.
BrainStorm Tackles Neurodegenerative Diseases With Novel Cell Therapy
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BCLI) is a biotechnology company developing adult stem cell therapies for a range of neurodegenerative diseases.
- The company has a proprietary process called NurOwn™ that harvests and propagates autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) and then induces their differentiation into neurotrophic factor (NTF) secreting cells.
- Brainstorm recently initiated a multi-center, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled trial Phase 2 clinical trial in the U.S. for ALS.
- While limited, we are intrigued by the clinical data seen thus far. We believe the shares are worth at least $0.50, which is a handsome 67% return from today.
Neuralstem And Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics: The Race To Treat ALS
- Neuralstem Inc and Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics are neck to neck in their race to treat ALS.
- Both companies have demonstrated an excellent safety profile and strong hints of efficacy, which is truly a "breakthrough" therapy for a very difficult, incurable disease.
- Based on market cap, Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics looks undervalued based on the value of their therapy in relation to Neuralstem.
BCLI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR