Tue, Oct. 6, 8:01 AM
- Brink's (NYSE:BCO) is out with a guidance update ahead of its Investor Day event.
- The company sees 2016 revenue of $3.0B vs. $3.4B prior and $3.01B consensus.
- 2015 EPS guidance is dropped to $1.40-$1.50 vs. $1.55-$1.75 prior and $1.54 consensus.
- 2016 EPS is forecast to fall in the low end of the $2.00 to $2.40 range vs. $1.98 consensus.
- Weak results in the U.S. and Brazil are cited by Brink's as drags on earnings.
Mon, Oct. 5, 9:41 AM
- Brink's (NYSE:BCO) is up 3.3% after Starboard discloses a larger position and applies more pressure on the board to consider a merger.
- Despite some pointed criticism from Starboard aimed at the management of Brink's on performance, shares of BCO have actually outperformed the S&P 500 over the last year by a wide margin. Most of the under-performance by the stock was in the early part of 2014.
- Previously: Brink's on watch with Starboard getting feisty
Mon, Oct. 5, 9:04 AM
- Starboard Value increased its position in Brink's Company (NYSE:BCO) to 12% of the security firm.
- The activist investment heavyweight sent a biting letter to Brink's board and senior management in which it suggests a merger with another global cash logistics company is the best way to enhance shareholder value.
- Starboard letter to Brink's (.pdf)
- Shares of Brink's are inactive in the premarket session.
Wed, Aug. 12, 3:08 PM
Thu, Jul. 30, 8:09 AM
Wed, Jul. 29, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ACI, ACIW, ACOR, ACRE, ADP, ALKS, ALLE, ALU, ALXN, AMRC, APD, AVP, AWI, AZN, BC, BCO, BG, BLL, BUD, BWA, BWEN, CAH, CBB, CBM, CBR, CCE, CCJ, CEVA, CI, CL, CME, COP, COT, CPN, CRL, CRR, CRS, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DCIX, DFT, DLPH, EDR, EME, ENTG, EPD, ERJ, ESI, EXLS, FCAU, FCN, FIG, FMS, GG, GHM, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GVA, HEES, HOT, HP, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IDXX, INGR, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, IVZ, KMT, LBY, LINE, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDLZ, MDP, MDXG, MMYT, MOBL, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MWW, NAVB, NICE, NMM, NNN, NOK, NTCT, ODFL, OSK, OXY, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, PG, PNK, PNW, POT, PRFT, PWE, RDS.A, RFP, RTIX, RYAM, RYL, SC, SCG, SEE, SHOO, SHOP, SMP, SNE, SNMX, SSYS, SUI, SWK, TASR, TDY, TE, TEX, TFX, TKR, TMUS, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VG, VICL, VLO, VLY, WST, WWE, XEL, XRAY, XYL, YNDX, ZBH
Fri, Jul. 10, 12:10 PM
Fri, May 8, 2:02 PM
Mon, May 4, 4:37 PM
- Shares of The Brink's Company (NYSE:BCO) are higher in after-hours trading after Starboard Value discloses it holds a 8.2% position.
- The activist investor didn't accompany the filing with any suggestions for the company which it hasn't been shy about doing in the past in the retail sector.
- SEC Form 13D
- BCO +1.3% AH
Fri, May 1, 8:19 AM
Thu, Apr. 30, 5:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 5, 6:43 AM
Wed, Feb. 4, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ADS, AINV, AMSC, APO, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BDC, BDX, BLL, BR, CFX, CHTR, CI, CMI, COTY, CSL, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EL, EQM, EQT, ETR, FBP, FIS, GLT, GPI, GPK, GRA, GRUB, ICE, IT, IVC, KORS, LAZ, LIOX, LQDT, MDSO, MMP, MMS, MSCI, NGD, NUS, ODFL, OZM, PBH, PM, PPL, PRGO, PRLB, PTEN, RFP, RSTI, SBH, SIRI, SNA, SNCR, SPH, SQNS, TDC, TE, TEVA, TW, USG, UTEK, VLP, VMC, VSH, XYL
Thu, Jan. 22, 10:53 AM
Oct. 30, 2014, 9:01 AM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AMAG, AMT, ANR, APD, APO, ATK, AUDC, AVP, BCO, BG, BGCP, BLL, BWA, CAH, CARB, CBM, CEVA, CI, CME, CNSL, COP, COR, CRCM, CRNT, CRR, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DHX, DST, EPD, EXLS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, GBX, GEL, GG, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HGG, HST, I, IDA, IDCC, INCY, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, IVZ, JCI, K, KCG, KEM, KMT, LAD, LECO, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, LRN, MA, MD, MDC, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MPW, MSCI, MZOR, NEO, NGD, NI, NILE, NOV, NVO, NYT, O, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXF, PBI, PCRX, PEG, Q, RDEN, RDN, RDS.A, RFP, RGLD, RTIX, SCG, SHOO, SMP, SNAK, SPAR, SSE, STRA, STRZA, SUI, TASR, TEVA, THRM, TRI, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAC, VICL, VNTV, WLT, WST, WWE, XEL
BCO vs. ETF Alternatives
Brink's Co along with its subsidiaries, provides secure transportation, cash management services & other security-related services to banks and financial institutions, retailers, government agencies, mints, jewelers & other commercial operations.
Other News & PR