- Blucora is a company with exponential growth, trading near a 52 week low.
- InfoSpace, Monoprice, and TaxAct are there biggest revenue generators.
- Financials and Valuations are very positive.
- Competition remains fierce towards all BCOR's subsidiaries and their products. Recent Acquisition of Discovery Channel's "HowStuffWorks," may help lift them out of this dilemma.
- Being around since 1996, very stable financials and valuations, and backed by > 90% institutional holdings, made me inclined to enter after technical analysis.