Nov. 6, 2014, 6:51 AM| Comment!
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Nov. 2, 2014, 10:21 AM
Aug. 5, 2014, 10:32 AM
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals (BCRX -5.1%) Q2 results: Total Reveues: $1.5M (+87.5%); Operating Expenses: $13.1M (+0.9%); Operating Loss: ($11.6M) (+4.1%); Net Loss: ($14.6M) (-17.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.23) (unch); Quick Assets: $132.7M (+226.8%).
- 2014 Guidance: Cash burn: $35M - 43M; operating expenses: $48M - 59M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:00 AM| Comment!
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
May. 8, 2014, 10:17 AM
- Shares of BioCryst Phamaceuticals (BCRX -8.9%) are down in average volume in early trading after the company posted its quarterly results before the open.
- Total revenues: $3.6M (flat); operating loss: ($7.4M) (-39.6%); loss/share: ($0.17) (-88.9%); cash burn: ($5M) (+43.8%); cash & equiv: $34.1M (-16%).
- FY guidance: cash burn: $35M - 43M; operating expenses: $48M - 59M.
- PDUFA date for IV peramivir is December 23, 2014.
May. 8, 2014, 6:58 AM| Comment!
May. 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
Feb. 26, 2014, 6:54 AM
Feb. 26, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 5, 2013, 6:32 AM
Nov. 5, 2013, 12:05 AM
- AFSI, AKRX, AMED, AMG, AOL, ARCC, ARCO, ASH, BCRX, BDX, BPI, CCC, CHTR, COCO, CTSH, CVS, D, DLPH, DNR, DTV, DWRE, DX, DXM, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GLDD, GTIV, HCA, HCN, HL, HPT, HSIC, HST, HW, ICE, IFF, ISIS, KORS, KWK, LBTYA, LPX, MITT, MNTA, MOS, MPEL, MPW, NNN, NTLS, NXST, ODP, OMX, OWW, OXF, OZM, PMC, PQ, RDC, REGN, REN, RHP, RIGL, RRD, RRGB, SRE, TGH, TMUS, TRGT, TRP, VSI, XPO, ZBRA, ZINC, ZTS
Nov. 4, 2013, 5:30 PM
- AFSI, AKRX, AMED, AMG, AOL, ARCC, ARCO, ASH, BCRX, BDX, BPI, CCC, CHTR, COCO, CTSH, CVS, D, DLPH, DNR, DTV, DWRE, DX, DXM, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GLDD, GTIV, HCA, HCN, HL, HPT, HSIC, HST, HW, ICE, IFF, ISIS, KORS, KWK, LBTYA, LPX, MITT, MNTA, MOS, MPEL, MPW, NNN, NTLS, NXST, ODP, OMX, OWW, OXF, OZM, PMC, PQ, RDC, REGN, REN, RHP, RIGL, RRD, RRGB, SRE, TGH, TMUS, TRGT TRP, VSI, XPO, ZBRA, ZINC, ZTS
Aug. 8, 2013, 11:57 AM
- Some notes regarding peramivir out of the BioCryst Pharmaceuticals (BCRX -8%) Q2 update:
- It's reached an agreement with the FDA on exactly what will be required to file an NDA for the drug.
- The company has locked in financing, and plans to submit the NDA by the end of 2013.
- Approval is targeted for the 2014-2015 flu season.
- Check out the webcast and view its presentation here: Biocryst Earnings Call
BCRX vs. ETF Alternatives
Biocryst Pharmaceuticals Inc. is engaged in the design, optimization and development of novel drugs that block key enzymes involved in the pathogenesis of diseases. Its drug candidates include Peramivir, BCX4161, Forodesine and Ulodesine, among others.
Other News & PR