Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Oct. 31, 2014, 5:39 PM
Oct. 23, 2014, 2:21 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 12:47 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 10:45 AM
- Shares of Boulder Brands (BDBD -22%) dive after the company resets expectations for Q3 and Q4.
- The company sees Q3 revenue of $142.1M vs. $134M. consensus.
- Q3 EPS is forecast to be $0.08 vs. $0.10-$0.12 prior and $0.11 consensus.
- Q4 EPS is pegged at $0.04-$0.06 vs. $0.18-$0.20 prior and $0.17 consensus.
- A shift in mix toward lower-margin products is partially to blame, say analysts.
- Good timing by SA Pro contributor John-Erik Koslosky on his bearish BDBD call, but Mario Gabelli must be scratching his head.
Oct. 21, 2014, 12:52 PM
Sep. 10, 2014, 9:15 AM
Sep. 9, 2014, 9:36 AM
Sep. 9, 2014, 9:24 AM
Sep. 3, 2014, 8:19 AM| Sep. 3, 2014, 8:19 AM | Comment!
Aug. 7, 2014, 2:13 PM
- Boulder Brands (BDBD +12.2%) gets a nice post-earnings bounce after matching analyst estimates with its Q2 report and affirming annual profit guidance.
- The company increased its gross margin rate in its Natural segment during the quarter, but lost ground in the Balance segment. Overall, GPM fell 610 bps to 35.7%.
- Execs spend a good portion of the time during the firm's earnings call talking about new products.
- Earnings call webcast
Aug. 7, 2014, 9:14 AM
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AES, AFSI, AINV, AMCX, ATHM, AUXL, BCE, BDBD, BPI, BR, CBB, CCOI, CECE, CECO, CNQ, CQB, CRIS, CTB, DUK, EAT, FUR, FWLT, GBDC, GDP, GLP, GOLD, GTN, HAR, HII, HIMX, HRC, HSC, HSNI, HZNP, ICE, IDCC, IRC, KERX, LAMR, LEAF, LG, LINE, LMIA, LNCE, LPI, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MFC, MMS, MNK, MONT, MPEL, MPW, MYL, NCT, NRF, NRG, NVO, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, OWW, PBH, PHMD, POZN, PRIM, QIWI, RDN, RGLD, RSTI, RTK, SABR, SATS, SFUN, SGM, SNI, SPH, SRE, SRPT, SSYS, SUNE, TDC, TGH, THS, TICC, TK, TPH, VNDA, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV, ZEUS
May 12, 2014, 10:25 AM
- Shares of Boulder Brands (BDBD +5.3%) are on the move after SunTrust upgrades the stock to a Buy rating from Neutral.
- The investment firm is comfortable with valuation at current share price levels.
- Last week, the company missed estimates with its Q1 report on a sharp drop in margins. Higher egg white prices was the culprit.
May 8, 2014, 8:58 AM
May 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
BDBD vs. ETF Alternatives
Boulder Brands Inc is engagedin the natural foods industry.The Company distributes products including brands likeGlutino,Udi's,Earth Balance toretail channels, including natural, grocery, club and mass merchandise.
Other News & PR