There are no Transcripts on BDGE.
Mon, Jul. 28, 8:10 AM
Mon, Jul. 7, 8:35 AM
Wed, Apr. 30, 10:28 AM
- Bridge Bancorp (BDGE +1.1%) is upgraded to Buy by Guggenheim.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN +0.2%) has its Sell rating pulled at Macquarie.
- MidSouth Bancorp (MSL +1.6%) is upgraded to Outperform by FIG Partners.
- S&T Bancorp (STBA +0.6%) is upgraded to Outperform by KBW after posting Q1 results yesterday.
- Deustche Bank boosts Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI +0.6%) to Buy.
- Sterne Agee upgrades The Bancorp (TBBK +0.5%) to Buy with an $18 PT.
- In other financial sector moves, Main Street (MAIN -0.5%) is upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James with a $34 PT, and Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR +0.6%) has been upgraded to Outperform by KBW.
Mon, Apr. 28, 7:05 PM
Thu, Apr. 3, 4:15 PM
Mon, Mar. 3, 3:19 PM
- Bucking today's red tape is Bridge Bancorp (BDGE +1.3%) after RBC Capital initiates coverage with an Outperform rating and $30 price target. The Hamptons-based lender this month completed the acquisition of FNBNY Bancorp, bringing its total assets up to $2.1B and deposits to $1.7B.
- Also notching gains is Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN +1.3%) as BMO Capital upgrades to Outperform with $16.50 price target.
- Suffering more than the averages today is Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT -3.6%) as Craig-Hallum cashes in its chips on its Buy rating after a big run for the stock (up more than 30% YTD).
Mon, Jan. 27, 4:37 PM
Mon, Jan. 6, 4:07 PM
Oct. 25, 2013, 4:06 PM
Oct. 4, 2013, 5:45 PM
Jul. 25, 2013, 6:24 PM
Jul. 5, 2013, 10:06 AM
Apr. 25, 2013, 6:44 PM
Apr. 4, 2013, 4:07 PM
Jan. 25, 2013, 4:43 PM
Nov. 27, 2012, 4:18 PM
BDGE vs. ETF Alternatives
Bridge Bancorp Inc is a bank holding company for The Bridgehampton National Bank. It provides commercial and consumer banking business, including saving and deposits from the consumers, commercial and real estate loans and homey equity loans.
Other News & PR