Wed, Feb. 4, 6:09 PM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACXM, ADEP, AFFX, AFOP, ALL, APU, ATML, AWH, BDN, BGC, BKD, BMR, CATM, CBG, CDNS, CEB, CINF, CLW, CMRE, CNW, DATA, ENS, EPM, ESS, EXAR, FBHS, FEIC, FMC, FORM, FOXA, G, GEOS, GIL, GLUU, GMCR, GPRE, HI, HUBG, ININ, IRBT, LCI, LNC, MAA, MAC, MTGE, MTRX, MUSA, NE, NXPI, ORLY, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PMT, PNNT, PRE, PRU, PSEC, QUIK, RE, RRTS, RXN, SPB, SU, SYA, THG, TTMI, TWO, TYL, UA, UGI, UHAL, WFT, WGL, WSTL, YUM
Wed, Jan. 7, 9:42 AM
- Upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform are Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC +0.8%), Douglas Emmett (DEI +0.5%), and Regency Centers (REG -0.2%).
- Downgraded to Market Perform are Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN +0.3%), Health Care REIT (HCN +0.3%), Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA -0.1%), and Saul Centers (BFS +0.2%).
- Downgraded to Underperform is Inland Real Estate (IRC -1.3%).
- Previously: Raymond James cools on apartment REITs (Jan. 7)
- Previously: Raymond James rotates on self-storage names (Jan. 7)
- Previously: Raymond James rings the register on Weyerhauser (Jan. 7)
Dec. 12, 2014, 10:46 AM
- Started with Buys are Highwoods Properties Trust (HIW +1.2%), Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP -0.2%), and Parkway Properties (PKY -0.8%).
- Stated with Neutrals are Boston Properties (BXP +0.1%), Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN), Douglas Emmet (DEI +0.7%), First Potomac Realty (FPO +0.3%), Kilroy Realty (KRC +0.7%), and Piedmont Office (PDM -0.2%).
Dec. 9, 2014, 12:49 PM
Oct. 24, 2014, 8:21 AM| Comment!
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:08 PM
- Q3 FFO of $62.7M or $0.36 per share vs. $63M and $0.39 one year ago. This year's FFO was lowered by $3.8M on debt extinguishment costs. CAD of $34.3M or $0.20 vs. $27.1M and $0.17 one year ago. Dividend is $0.20.
- Portfolio occupancy of 88.9% as of Sept. 30, and company is 92.5% leased as of today. Year-end occupancy to be 91.3%.
- Same-store NOI up 4.2% on a cash basis.
- Full-year FFO guidance of $1.32-$1.34 per share vs. previous $1.29-$1.34.
- 2015 full-year FFO per share guidance of $1.38-$1.48.
- Conference call tomorrow at 9 ET
- Previously: Brandywine Realty Trust misses by $0.01, misses on revenue
- BDN no trades AH
Oct. 22, 2014, 4:46 PM| Comment!
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALB, ALGT, AWH, BCR, BDN, CA, CAKE, CLB, CLGX, CLW, CTXS, CVA, EEFT, EFX, EGHT, FTK, FTNT, GGG, IBKC, INFN, LEG, LHO, LOGI, LRCX, MKSI, MKTO, MLNX, MSA, NOW, NXPI, ORLY, OTEX, PLCM, PLXS, RE, RJF, SCSS, SFG, SGMO, SHLM, SKX, SLG, SLM, SUSQ, T, TAL, TCBI, TER, TILE, TMK, TSCO, TYL, USTR, VAR, WFT, YELP
Oct. 21, 2014, 9:39 AM
- Started at Buy are Boston Properties (BXP +0.4%), Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN +1.5%), Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC +0.4%), Cousins Properties (CUZ +0.6%), Highwoods Properties (HIW +0.5%), and SL Green Realty (SLG +0.4%).
- Rated Neutral are Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE), Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM -0.3%), New York REIT (NYRT -0.1%), Mack Cali Realty (CLI -0.1%), and First Potomac Realty (FPO).
Oct. 21, 2014, 7:29 AM
Sep. 10, 2014, 12:44 PM
Aug. 1, 2014, 3:01 PM
- Among those beating Q2 consensus earnings estimates are Boston Properties (BXP -0.1%), SL Green (SLG -0.2%), Kilroy Realty (KRC -0.6%), Highwoods Properties (HIW), Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN -0.3%), and Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT +0.4%), writes REIT Cafe's Susan Persin.
- Office markets were late to recover after the financial crisis and recession, but now-healthier job growth has overall vacancies down to 15.1% from 15.3% a year ago, according to Cushman & Wakefield. in key cities like NYC and San Francisco, the vacancy rate is closer to 10%. Overall gross rents are up 4.3% Y/Y.
- Office REIT returns YTD of 19.02% exceed that broad REIT sector, which is ahead 18.01%.
Jul. 29, 2014, 8:21 AM| Comment!
Jul. 28, 2014, 4:46 PM
Jul. 23, 2014, 4:57 PM
- FFO of $57.3M or $0.36 per share vs. $48.8M and $0.31 one year ago.
- CAD of $28.4 or $0.18 per share vs. $30.3M and $0.19 one year ago. Dividend is $0.15.
- The bottom end of full-year FFO per share guidance is lifted by a penny to $1.43-$1.48.
- Previously: Brandywine Realty Trust beats by $0.01, misses on revenue
- BDN no trades AH
BDN vs. ETF Alternatives
Brandywine Realty Trust is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that provides leasing, property management, development, acquisition and other tenant-related services for a portfolio of office & industrial properties.
Other News & PR