News • Tue, Nov. 18
From other sites
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Blonder Tongue Explodes On Earnings: Will An Imminent DIRECTV Deal Propel It Higher?
- BDR reported very high EPS of $0.09 considering the stock is under $2.
- A deal with DTV is potentially imminent to be announced.
- BDR believes sales and earnings will be going higher. The stock is priced otherwise. Take advantage.
Blonder Tongue: Starting To Realize Its Potential
- BDR has strengthened its product portfolio.
- Revenues and earnings should meaningfully improve.
- At $1.29 per share, stock is undervalued and has 50% upside over 12 months.
- Several developments could provide earlier catalysts.
Blonder Tongue: The Importance Of Reading The SEC Filings
- Blonder Tongue seems to be seeing quick improvement in revenues and earnings.
- Indeed, a closer look would indicate that new products were responsible for this and if the improvement was sustained valuation would be too low.
- Unfortunately, a single paragraph in the latest 10-Q shot down my entire optimism, leading me to remain neutral in the name.
There are no Transcripts on BDR.
Tue, Nov. 18, 12:49 PM
Fri, Nov. 14, 12:46 PM
Fri, Nov. 14, 9:13 AM
Wed, Nov. 5, 12:49 PM
Fri, Sep. 5, 12:49 PM
Fri, Aug. 15, 12:48 PM
Fri, Aug. 15, 9:13 AM
Tue, Apr. 1, 7:55 AM
Aug. 14, 2013, 7:47 AM
Jan. 25, 2013, 12:45 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
BDR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR