SA Transcripts • Thu, Oct. 30
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on BDRBF
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
How Bombardier Could Benefit From Russia-Ukraine And Should Also Change Its Strategy
- Bombardier is cheap at the moment with a P/E of 11.
- The Russian-Ukrainian situation offers opportunities.
- Bombardier should also focus on the strong points of its aircraft and use these to increase revenue.
- Exiting or partnering of the CSeries airliner would be good for profitability.
Bombardier: An Unloved Stock Despite Strong Competitive Advantages And Cheap Valuation
- The growing global economy, combined with increasing demand for cost-effective aircraft and trains provides Bombardier with an expanding market catering to its competitive advantage.
- Heavy capital expenditures in previous years has provided Bombardier with cutting-edge technologies, positioning the company well for growth.
- Rising interest rates will significantly reduce pension liabilities- a unique trait given the mix of defined benefit and defined contribution pension plans Bombardier sponsors.
- Sell-off leaves Bombardier trading cheaply on both absolute and relative valuations, despite huge opportunities for growth.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
BDRBF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR