From other sites
Looking For A Sensible Green Stock? Try Brookfield Renewable Energy
- Brookfield Renewable Energy: Green investing with a 4.9% dividend.
- An independent green energy producer focusing on hydro and wind power.
- Outstanding relative and absolute returns since the market bottom of 2009.
Brookfield Renewable: An Under-Followed Dividend Growth Gem Poised For Significant Price Appreciation
- Brookfield Renewable is one of the world's largest pure-play renewable energy companies with a focus on the cheapest, most reliable and promising alternative energy, hydro power.
- This under-followed company is a wealth creation machine, having increased investors' money nine-fold over the last fifteen years.
- Recent guidance for increased distribution raises going forward is a game-changer, which positions the stock for significant capital appreciation in coming years.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
BEP vs. ETF Alternatives
Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners LP owns and operates a portfolio of renewable power generating facilities including 193 hydroelectric generating stations, 11 wind facilities, and two natural gas-fired plants in USA, Canada and Brazil.
Other News & PR