- The bank trades at a dirt cheap valuation and is extremely well-capitalized. It trades at a tiny premium to net cash.
- The region served by the bank is in an economic inflection point and has just begun to recover.
- The large cash position along with the quality loan portfolio positions it well for an interest rate increase.
- A single shareholder controls a large stake which may facilitate a takeover with ease.
- The bank has faced virtually no loan defaults in the past two years.
There are no Transcripts on BERK.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
Other News & PR