SA News • Fri, Nov. 21
There are no Focus articles on BFFAF.
There are no Transcripts on BFFAF.
Fri, Nov. 21, 7:52 AM| Comment!
Mon, Nov. 17, 10:47 AM| Comment!
Fri, Oct. 24, 7:54 AM
- Net profit of €1.04B vs. €1.1B billion in the same period a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Chemicals flat; Performance Products flat; Functional Materials & Solutions +2%; Agricultural Solutions -3%; Oil & Gas +17%; Other +3%.
- The company lowered its EBITDA forecast for 2015 to be between €10-€12B, down from an initial target of €14B.
Tue, Sep. 30, 11:05 AM| Comment!
Fri, Sep. 12, 4:54 AM
- Statoil (NYSE:STO) is selling stakes in a number of oil and gas fields and a pipeline project to Germany's Wintershall (OTCQX:BASFY) for $1.25B in cash, plus another $50M if certain goals are met.
- "This transaction focuses our Norwegian continental shelf portfolio and further improves our capacity to invest in core areas," says Statoil President Arne Sigve Nylund.
- Statoil has divested more than $18B in assets since 2010, and plans to invest $20B annually between 2014 and 2016.
Wed, Sep. 3, 10:45 AM
- Since 2013, BASF (OTCQX:BASFY +1.9%) has been providing ingredients for sunscreen production for the Regional Dermatology Training Center in Tanzania, which helps individuals with albinism. However, the company is now looking to develop a more suitable sunscreen that protects people even better.
- BASF is looking into a sunscreen that does not wash off in water like water-in-oil emulsions and is seeking to raise the "sun protection factor" to 50.
Thu, Aug. 28, 9:37 AM
- Opening its new production facility for concrete admixtures in Nairobi, BASF (OTCQX:BASFY) has put its first construction chemicals footprint in East Africa.
- The production site will allow the company to better meet increasing demand, and will produce standard and custom-made performance admixtures.
- The new facility is of great importance to the urban areas of Nairobi, Kenya, Kampala and Uganda, where transportation of concrete to construction sites takes longer due to high traffic.
Mon, Aug. 18, 9:41 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jun. 30, 8:02 AM
- INEOS will acquire BASF’s (BASFY) 50% share in their joint venture Styrolution for €1.1B, by exercising a call option included in their shareholder agreement signed in 2011. Styrolution will operate as an independent company until the deal is completed.
- The transaction is expected to be completed in Q4 of 2014, and is still subject to antitrust approval. (PR)
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
BFFAF vs. ETF Alternatives
BASF is the world?s leading chemical company: The Chemical Company. Its portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and... More
Other News & PR