The Investment Doctor • Mon, Sep. 22
Update: Belgacom Is Discussing A Distribution Deal With NetflixThe Investment Doctor • Mon, Sep. 22
- Belgacom is discussing a distribution deal with Netflix to make it easier for its customers to have access to Netflix through the decoder.
- I didn’t anticipate this in my original article.
- The investment thesis remains standing, but such a distribution deal could be a win-win situation for both Belgacom and Netflix.
Belgacom: The Belgian Government's Favorite Cash Cow
- Belgacom has increased its official EBITDA guidance.
- As the Belgian government owns 53% of the company and relies on the dividends, the generous dividend policy will very likely continue.
- The free cash flow is sufficient to cover the expected dividend of $0.40 per share of BGAOY.
- This results in a current gross yield of 5.95%.
There are no Transcripts on BGAOY.
Apr. 27, 2012, 11:25 AMA check of fund flows in Europe shows the first positive money going into telecoms in 2 years, notes the team at HSBC, which also notes international funds remain underweight the sector. Not surprisingly, what money is flowing is going into northern Europe, but the Club Med states are catching up. Some telecom picks. | 2 Comments
BGAOY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR