Thu, May 14, 8:22 AM| Comment!
Thu, May 14, 7:47 AM
Tue, Mar. 31, 7:27 AM
- BG Medicine (BGMD -4.5%) Q4 results: Revenues: $0.6M (-45.5%); R&D Expense: $0.5M (+150.0%); SG&A: $1M (-9.1%); Operating Loss: ($1.2M) (+29.4%); Net Loss: ($1.3M) (+31.6%); Loss Per Share: ($0.04) (+33.3%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $2.8M (-31.7%); R&D Expense: $2.4M (-35.1%); SG&A: $6.8M (-48.9%); Operating Loss: ($7.4M) (+48.6%); Net Loss: ($8.1M) (+48.7%); Loss Per Share: ($0.25) (+56.9%); Quick Assets: $4.1M (-47.4%); CF Ops: ($8.2M) (+46.4%).
- No guidance given.
Tue, Mar. 31, 7:07 AM
Mon, Feb. 2, 9:12 AM
Wed, Jan. 21, 3:25 PM
- Thinly-traded nano cap BG Medicine (BGMD +27.9%) heads north again today on a 3x surge in volume as it resumes its Abbott deal-stoked up move. The company's market cap is only $19M so it won't take much buying to goose it upward.
- Previously: BG Medicine up big on approval of automated test (Dec. 30, 2014)
Dec. 30, 2014, 4:09 PM
- Thinly-traded nano cap BG Medicine (NASDAQ:BGMD) jumps 63% on a massive 17x surge in volume in response the FDA clearance of the automated version of its galectin-3 test. The test will marketed by Abbott Laboratories' (NYSE:ABT) Diagnostics Division as part of the test menu of its Architect fully-automated immunoassay analyzer.
Nov. 13, 2014, 10:14 AM
- BG Medicine (BGMD -2.1%) Q3 results: Revenues: $0.7M (-30.0%); COGS: $0.2M (-33.3%); Operating Expenses: $2.7M (-32.5%); Operating Loss: ($2.2M) (+40.5%); Net Loss: ($2.4M) (+35.1%); Loss Per Share: ($0.07) (+46.2%); Quick Assets: $6.3M (-19.2%); CF Ops: ($7.1M) (+44.5%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenue: $2.8M - 3.0M.
Nov. 13, 2014, 6:34 AM
Nov. 7, 2014, 11:09 AM
Aug. 14, 2014, 9:01 AM
- BG Medicine (NASDAQ:BGMD) Q2 results: Revenues: $0.8M (-17.8%); Operating Expenses: $2.5M (-50.9%); Net Loss: ($2.2M) (+55.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.06) (+66.7%); Quick Assets: $9.5M (+23.1%); Cash Burn (1H): ($5.0M) (+43.3%).
- 2014 Guidance: full year revenues no longer expected to exceed 2013 revenues; cash burn reaffirmed to be lower than 2013.
Aug. 14, 2014, 8:28 AM
May 14, 2014, 12:46 PM
May 14, 2014, 7:49 AM
Apr. 3, 2014, 12:45 PM
Apr. 3, 2014, 9:44 AM
- Shares of BG Medicine (BGMD -18.7%) are down in early trading in response to its public offering of 6,452,000 common shares at $1.55/share. Net proceeds will be $8.9M.
- Underwriters over-allotment is 967,800 shares.
- Proceeds will be used to advance the commercialization of its cardiovascular diagnostic tests, CAPEX, IP licensing, debt repayment and working capital.
- Closing date is April 8.
BGMD vs. ETF Alternatives
BG Medicine Inc is engaged in developing and commercializing diagnostic products that may be used to help guide the care and management of patients who suffer from heart failure and related disorders. Its product includes BGM Galectin-3 test.
Other News & PR