There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Bar Harbor Bankshares reported YOY net income growth of 21.6%.
- The bank's dividend payout ratio and net income growth confirm my belief that the stock is a long-term buy.
- In addition to the bank's impressive earnings, continued improvements in nonperforming assets show that management is unwilling to cut any corners.
- Bar Harbor Bankshares has a simple formula that has helped net income rise in each of the past nine years.
- Despite its consistent success, the bank is undervalued based on earnings that are on-track to continue their upward climb.
- Each extra dollar earned has been helping grow the bank's dividend, and investors have netted more than a 7% annual increase after 12 consecutive raises.