5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Transcripts on BIND.
Business Wire (Wed, 8:30AM)
Business Wire (Mon, 4:15PM)
Business Wire (Feb 26, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 24, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 28, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 7, 2014)
Business Wire (Dec 20, 2013)
Business Wire (Dec 12, 2013)
BIND vs. ETF Alternatives
Tuesday, Jan 74:10 PM|Tuesday, Jan 74:10 PM| 1 Comment
Tuesday, Nov 52013, 9:11 AM|Tuesday, Nov 52013, 9:11 AM| Comment!
Tuesday, Oct 152013, 1:15 PM
Tuesday, Oct 152013, 1:15 PM| Comment!
- Analysts are weighing in on recently public Bind Therapeutics (BIND -1%), whose most advanced drug candidate is BIND-014, a PSMA targeting Accurin containing docetaxel.
- Credit Suisse starts the shares at Outperform. Price target is $21.
- Cowen initiates at Outperform with a $30 price target.
- Stifel starts BIND at Buy. Price target is $20.
- JMP initiates at Market Outperform. Price target is $30.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.