SA Transcripts • Thu, Nov. 6
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on BIOS
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Nov 12, 2014)
at Zacks.com (Nov 7, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 29, 2014)
at CNBC.com (May 27, 2014)
at CNBC.com (May 22, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Apr 10, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Apr 8, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 25, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Aug 13, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2013)
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Wed, Nov. 5, 4:58 PM
Tue, Nov. 4, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAS, ACLS, ALNY, ALSK, ANDE, AR, AREX, ASH, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, BALT, BCOR, BIOS, BKD, BREW, BWC, CBS, CDE, CF, CLR, CODI, CPE, CSOD, CTL, CVG, CXO, DATA, DEPO, DK, DPM, DRYS, DVR, DYN, ECOL, ECYT, EFC, ENS, ENSG, ETE, ETP, EXAR, EXXI, FMI, FNV, G, GNW, GPOR, GSM, HOLX, HTCH, IL, INWK, IO, JCOM, KGC, KW, LBTYA, LHCG, LPSN, MBI, MCHX, MCP, MDR, MDWD, MED, MHLD, MIDD, MRIN, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWE, NDLS, NLY, NVAX, NWSA, OILT, ORA, ORIG, OSUR, PAA, PLNR, PMT, PODD, POWR, PPO, PRGN, PRU, PTC, QCOM, QEP, QUAD, RGP, RNDY, RUTH, SB, SBY, SCTY, SD, SKUL, SLF, SSNI, SSRI, STMP, SUSP, SWIR, SWM, SXL, SYMC, SZYM, TCAP, TEAR, TEG, TERP, THOR, TNGO, TPC, TRAK, TROX, TRUE, TS, TSLA, TSRO, TTEC, TXTR, UHAL, VVUS, WBMD, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WR, WTI, WWWW, XPO, Z
Wed, Oct. 29, 9:15 AM
Tue, Oct. 21, 5:38 PM
Wed, Aug. 6, 6:50 PM
- BioScrip (BIOS +2.1%) Q2 results: Total Revenues: $247.1M (+43.4%); Gross Profit: $65.4M (+13.1%); Operating Loss: ($15.5M) (-68.5%); Net Loss: ($19.8M) (-122.5%); Loss Per Share: ($0.29) (-107.1%); Quick Assets: $1.5M (+50.0%); Cash Burn (1H): ($31.0M) (-40.3%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenues: high end of $940M - 980M; non-GAAP EBITDA: $55M - 60M.
Wed, Aug. 6, 5:03 PM
Tue, Aug. 5, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AGU, ALDW, ANAD, ANDE, AR, ATML, ATO, AWK, BIOS, BIRT, BKD, BREW, BWC, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLDX, CNVR, CODI, COUP, CPA, CPE, CRL, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CXO, CXW, DCTH, DEPO, DK, DNB, DXCM, DYN, ECOL, EFC, ELON, ENS, ENV, ERII, ESS, ETE, ETP, EVC, EXAR, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FTK, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTY, HI, HIL, IL, INN, INWK, IO, ITMN, IXYS, JACK, KEG, KND, KW, LGP, LHCG, LNT, MBI, MCP, MG, MHLD, MNTX, MRIN, MTDR, MUSA, MWE, NBIX, NLY, NPSP, NRP, NVAX, NVTL, OILT, OSUR, PAA, PACD, PKT, PMT, PPO, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PTLA, QEP, RAIL, REG, RGP, RIG, RJET, RLOC, RNDY, RXN, SAAS, SAPE, SD, SGI, SLF, SN, SSNI, SSRI, SWM, SXL, SYMC, TCAP, TEG, TEP, THOR, THRX, TNGO, TRMR, TROX, TWO, TXTR, UHAL, UIL, WGL, WR, WTI, XNPT, YY, ZU
Thu, Jul. 3, 11:07 AM
- Saying that most custom-mixed medicines are either ineffective or overpriced, pharmacy benefit manager Express Scripts (ESRX +0.6%) plans to drop coverage for 1,000 drug ingredients found in compounded meds. The company states that the move will reduce employers' spending on compounded prescriptions by 95%. Express Scripts SVP Glen Stettin says, "What we are eliminating is, pure and simple, wasteful spending. These drugs are being used when there are other things available that are already approved by the FDA and are less expensive." The cuts will take effect on September 15, 2014 unless customers specifically ask to continue paying for them. Firms who want to opt out of the cuts must notify ESRX by Thursday (not sure if this means today).
- Predictably, compounding pharmacists lack enthusiasm for the move saying that it will deprive patients of much-needed medications.
- Related tickers: (UNH +0.7%) (CTRX +0.4%) (BIOS -0.2%) (WLP -0.7%) (AET +0.3%) (CI +0.6%) (HUM +0.2%) (CNC) (WCG +0.3%) (MOH +1.4%) (MGLN +0.5%)
Fri, May. 9, 12:47 PM
Fri, May. 9, 12:23 AM
Wed, May. 7, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, ADEP, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALNY, AMRS, APEI, AREX, ATHX, AUQ, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BPZ, BRKS, CBS, CLNE, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CUTR, DAR, DEPO, DIOD, DMD, DVR, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, FF, FRT, FUEL, FXEN, GCAP, GRUB, GXP, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KRO, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MNST, MNTX, MTD, NES, NFG, NOG, NUAN, NVDA, OLED, ORA, PAAS, PFMT, PPO, PXLW, QTWO, RPTP, SF, SGMS, SLW, SLXP, SPPI, SSRI, SSTK, SYMC, TNGO, TUES, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WIFI, XNPT, ZGNX.
Fri, Apr. 11, 4:01 AM
- The White House has confirmed that Health & Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is resigning and will be replaced by Sylvia Burwell, the director of the Office of Management & Budget, assuming the latter is confirmed by the Senate.
- Sebelius' departure comes after she said in October that she should be held "accountable for the debacle" of the launch of Obamacare, although the program did reach the government's target of 7M sign-ups by the end of March. She said yesterday that at least 7.5M people have enrolled.
- One of Burwell's first challenges will be to work with health insurers as they set prices for Obamacare plans in 2015, which industry executives have warned could rise sharply.
- More on Obamacare
- Health insurers: AET, HNT, HUM, UNH, WLP, MO
- Hospital operators: HCA, CYH, THC, UHS, HMA, LPNT
- Pharmacies: WAG, CVS, BIOS, RAD, MHS, PMC, OCR
- ETFs: XLV, XHE, VHT, FXH, IHF, IHI, IYH, PTH, RYH, PSCH, RXL, RXD, XHS
Tue, Apr. 8, 9:16 AM
Wed, Feb. 26, 5:06 PM
Wed, Feb. 26, 12:10 AM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 25, 5:35 PM| 4 Comments
BIOS vs. ETF Alternatives
BioScrip Inc provides home infusion & other home healthcare services to patients, physicians, hospitals, healthcare payors & pharmaceutical manufacturers to provide clinical management solutions & delivers cost-effective access to medications.
Other News & PR