There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Birchcliff Energy: Dramatically Oversold And Offering 50% Upside
- Birchcliff Energy has dropped 40% since June on irrational selling of a natural gas stock based on falling oil prices.
- The company is growing per share production at a 27% clip, yet has a P/E of only 12.
- First half 2014 EPS came in at $0.44/share - up 400% compared to last year.
- The company's current estimated EV is trading at a discount to proved reserves NPV-10.
- This stock could easily return 50% over the next year. Birchcliff is a STRONG BUY.
Birchcliff Energy: A Fast Growing Natural Gas Play
- After reporting strong Q2 results the company raised 2014 guidance.
- Grew production 30% Y/Y and are expected to finish the rest of 2014 strong.
- Extremely attractive land position with great 2P reserves and lots of potential new wells.
There are no Transcripts on BIREF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
BIREF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR