SA Transcripts • Aug. 1, 2014
Jul. 23, 2014, 11:03 AM
- BCE (BCE +1.1%) is assuming full ownership of subsidiary Bell Aliant (OTC:BLIAF) for C$3.95B ($3.69B), or C$31/share.
- 25% of the aggregate consideration will be paid for in cash, and 75% in stock. BCE expects to issue 61M shares.
- Bell Aliant offers telecom services in Atlantic Canada, as well as rural Ontario and Quebec. BCE promises to spend $2.1B on capex in Atlantic Canada over the next 5 years, an effort that includes rolling out 4G services and expanding Bell Aliant's fiber-to-the-home network to cover 1M premises.
- BCE is paying 8.3x Bell Aliant's trailing EBITDA, and expects run-rate free cash flow accretion (after dividends) of $200M/year. It also expects to reap $100M/year in pre-tax synergies.
- Bell Aliant shares are up 10.7% in Toronto to $31.22.
We currently have no instablog posts on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
Currently, there's no company description for BLIAF.
Other News & PR