Thu, Apr. 30, 6:08 AM
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ABC, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, AMT, ANR, APD, ARG, ARW, AVP, AWI, BCE, BDC, BG, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CCE, CDK, CELG, CI, CL, CME, COMM, COP, CRR, CRS, CSH, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, CWEI, CY, DBD, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, ERJ, EXLS, FCN, FIS, FMS, FSS, GEO, GG, GLOP, GNC, GNRC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HST, HUN, I, IDA, IMAX, INCY, INGR, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVZ, LBY, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MD, MGLN, MINI, MLM, MMC, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MVIS, NBIX, NI, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OMG, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, POT, PSX, PSXP, PWE, PWR, RDS.A, RDWR, RGLD, RGS, ROK, RYL, SCG, SEE, SHPG, SMP, SNAK, SNE, SNMX, STM, STRZA, TASR, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TKR, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VAC, VGR, VIAB, VLY, VNTV, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XOM, XYL, ZMH
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:08 PM
Mon, Apr. 27, 8:46 AM
- Ball Aerospace (NYSE:BLL) has finished integrating four out of the five complex instruments that will fly onboard the U.S.'s next polar-orbiting weather satellite, moving toward an on-time delivery scheduled for late 2016 and a launch for no later than the second-quarter of 2017.
- The NOAA Joint Polar Satellite System (JPSS-1) will be responsible for delivering the primary contribution from the afternoon orbit.
Mon, Apr. 20, 10:26 AM
- Ball (BLL +0.1%) announces plans to build a two-line beverage can manufacturing plant in Mexico to serve the growing demand for standard and specialty metal beer packaging.
- The location, which complements Ball's North American metal beverage packaging footprint, will start up in the first half of 2016 and produce multiple can sizes.
Wed, Apr. 1, 9:47 AM
- Ball (BLL -0.6%) Aerospace's air quality sensor (the Geostationary Environment Monitoring Spectrometer), which is being built for the Korea Aerospace Research Institute, has completed its critical design review, passing a major milestone toward its launch.
- GEMS is a scanning ultraviolet-visible instrument designed to monitor trans-boundary pollution events for the Korean peninsula and Asia-Pacific region.
- It will be the first air quality sensor in geostationary orbit.
Thu, Feb. 19, 5:05 AM
- Combining two of the world’s largest can makers, Rexam (OTCPK:REXFF) has agreed to be bought by rival Ball (NYSE:BLL), in a deal valuing the company at around £4.4B ($6.7B).
- Rexam will recommend the offer to shareholders at 628 pence per share, consisting of 407 pence in cash and 0.04568 of a new Ball share.
- However, analysts have expressed concern for the deal, which could run into regulatory issues due to the companies' high market shares in many countries.
- Rexam is up 3.8% in London.
- Previously: Ball moves to highs of the day on report it nears deal to buy Rexam (Feb. 18 2015)
Wed, Feb. 18, 2:25 PM
- Ball Corp. (BLL +2.4%) is close to a deal to purchase U.K. rival Rexam and could be announced as early as this week, WSJ reports, in a move that would create the world’s largest beverage can maker.
- The companies said earlier this month they were negotiating a cash-and-share offer that would value Rexam at ~£4B ($6.2B), but some analysts pointed to regulatory concerns as an impediment to a deal.
- A combination would leave its nearest rival, Crown Holdings (CCK +3.1%), trailing with 19% market share.
Thu, Feb. 5, 8:37 AM
- Ball Corp. (NYSE:BLL) +4% premarket after confirming it is in talks about buying U.K.-based rival Rexam, a move that would combine two of the world’s biggest can makers.
- Rexam says the two companies are discussing a possible share and cash offer worth ~610 pence/share, which would value it at more than £4B ($6B).
- Rexam and Ball, together with Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK), account for more than 60% of global beverage can volumes, and nearly 90% in Europe, North and South America.
- Earlier: Ball misses by $0.01, beats on revenue
Thu, Feb. 5, 6:06 AM
Wed, Feb. 4, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ADS, AINV, AMSC, APO, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BDC, BDX, BLL, BR, CFX, CHTR, CI, CMI, COTY, CSL, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EL, EQM, EQT, ETR, FBP, FIS, GLT, GPI, GPK, GRA, GRUB, ICE, IT, IVC, KORS, LAZ, LIOX, LQDT, MDSO, MMP, MMS, MSCI, NGD, NUS, ODFL, OZM, PBH, PM, PPL, PRGO, PRLB, PTEN, RFP, RSTI, SBH, SIRI, SNA, SNCR, SPH, SQNS, TDC, TE, TEVA, TW, USG, UTEK, VLP, VMC, VSH, XYL
Wed, Feb. 4, 5:04 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 6:06 AM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AMAG, AMT, ANR, APD, APO, ATK, AUDC, AVP, BCO, BG, BGCP, BLL, BWA, CAH, CARB, CBM, CEVA, CI, CME, CNSL, COP, COR, CRCM, CRNT, CRR, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DHX, DST, EPD, EXLS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, GBX, GEL, GG, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HGG, HST, I, IDA, IDCC, INCY, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, IVZ, JCI, K, KCG, KEM, KMT, LAD, LECO, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, LRN, MA, MD, MDC, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MPW, MSCI, MZOR, NEO, NGD, NI, NILE, NOV, NVO, NYT, O, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXF, PBI, PCRX, PEG, Q, RDEN, RDN, RDS.A, RFP, RGLD, RTIX, SCG, SHOO, SMP, SNAK, SPAR, SSE, STRA, STRZA, SUI, TASR, TEVA, THRM, TRI, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAC, VICL, VNTV, WLT, WST, WWE, XEL
Jul. 31, 2014, 6:04 AM
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AGI, ALKS, ALU, AMRC, APA, ASEI, ATK, AVP, AYR, AZN, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BUD, BWA, BZH, CCJ, CDW, CEVA, CHTR, CI, CL, CME, CNSL, COMM, COP, COT, CRCM, CRR, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, DDD, DISCA, DLPH, DTV, ENDP, EPD, EXC, FCH, FCN, FIG, FLY, FRM, GEL, GG, GIL, GLOP, GMT, GNRC, GTLS, H, HGG, HL, HP, HST, IDA, IMN, INCY, IRDM, IRM, ITT, IVZ, K, KMT, LKQ, LLL, LM, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MNTA, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTOR, MWIV, NGD, NI, NJR, NWL, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXY, PCG, PCRX, PES, PNR, PNW, PPL, PRFT, PWR, Q, RFP, RYL, SBH, SC, SCG, SFY, SHOO, SNAK, SNMX, STC, STRA, STRZA, SUP, SWC, TE, TEVA, TKR, TRP, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAK, VG, VICL, VNTV, VRX, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, XRAY
BLL vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR