An In-Depth Look At Kiacta Yields 200% Upside On Bellus Health
- Bellus Health, Inc. (BLU.TO) is a company focused on the development of treatments for rare diseases.
- The lead product candidate is Kiacta™, a drug candidate currently in a confirmatory Phase III trial for the treatment of AA Amyloidosis.
- Bellus has an additional clinical stage compound in Shigamab™, a monoclonal antibody treatment for hemolytic uremic syndrome caused by Shiga-like toxin producing E. coli.
- The company exited the first quarter 2014 with approximately CAD$14 million, which should enable Bellus to finance its operations beyond the end of the Kiacta™ Phase III trial.
- We feel confident that the Phase III trial for Kiacta™ will be successful. We are initiating coverage with a Buy rating and $2.50 price target.