An In-Depth Look At Kiacta Yields 200% Upside On Bellus Health
- Bellus Health, Inc. (BLU.TO) is a company focused on the development of treatments for rare diseases.
- The lead product candidate is Kiacta™, a drug candidate currently in a confirmatory Phase III trial for the treatment of AA Amyloidosis.
- Bellus has an additional clinical stage compound in Shigamab™, a monoclonal antibody treatment for hemolytic uremic syndrome caused by Shiga-like toxin producing E. coli.
- The company exited the first quarter 2014 with approximately CAD$14 million, which should enable Bellus to finance its operations beyond the end of the Kiacta™ Phase III trial.
- We feel confident that the Phase III trial for Kiacta™ will be successful. We are initiating coverage with a Buy rating and $2.50 price target.
There are no Transcripts on BLUSF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
BLUSF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR