Fri, May. 1, 7:29 AM
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN -2.7%) Q1 results: Revenues: $203.3M (+34.1%); COGS: $32.8M (+43.9%); R&D Expense: $142.1M (+64.8%); SG&A: $92.8M (+54.4%); Operating Loss: ($65.9M) (-148.7%); Net Loss: ($67.5M) (-77.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.43) (-59.3%); Quick Assets: $1,008.7M (+6.7%).
- 2015 Guidance: Total Revenues: $850M - 880M from $840M - 870M; Vimizim: $200M - 220M from $170M - 200M; Naglazyme: $315M - 340M (unch); Kuvan: $210M - 230M (unch); GAAP Net Loss: ($360M - 400M) (unch); Non-GAAP Net Loss: ($130M - 170M) (unch); SG&A Expense: $360M - 395M (unch); R&D Expense: $610M - 640M (unch).
Thu, Apr. 30, 4:03 PM| Comment!
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AIG, AIV, ARAY, ATHN, ATR, AVD, AXTI, BCOR, BCOV, BMRN, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CAP, CATM, CEMP, CENX, CLD, CLMS, CMLS, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DWA, EEP, EGO, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EVHC, EXEL, EXPE, EZPW, FBHS, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FLT, FRGI, FSLR, G, GB, GILD, HABT, HCI, HLS, HME, HTCH, IART, IMMR, INT, ISBC, JDSU, KRG, LEG, LLNW, LNKD, LNT, LRE, LYV, MITK, MOBL, MRC, MRH, MXL, NFG, NKTR, NR, NTRI, OMCL, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, POL, PSA, PXLW, QLGC, RGC, RKUS, ROVI, SEM, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SPWR, SWKS, SYNC, TER, THG, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TS, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, TXTR, UIL, V, VR, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Wed, Apr. 29, 3:34 PM
- Before the open (consensus views):
- Sanofi (SNY -1%), Revenues of $39B.
- Celgene (CELG -0.1%), EPS of $1.06 on revenues of $2.1B.
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC -1.2%), EPS of $1.19 on revenues of $32.3B.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Ind. (TEVA +1.1%), EPS of $1.25 on revenues of $4.8B.
- Shire plc (SHPG -0.6%), EPS of $2.59 on revenues of $1.5B.
- After the close:
- Gilead Sciences (GILD -1.3%), EPS of $2.32 on revenues of $6.9B.
- Biomarin Pharmaceuticals (BMRN -0.2%), loss per share of ($0.53) on revenues of $203M.
Wed, Feb. 25, 4:19 PM
- BioMarin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:BMRN) Q4 results ($M): Total Revenues: 230.9 (+57.2%); Product Revenues: 227.8 (+57.9%); Operating Expenses: 243.8 (+39.6%); Operating Loss: (58.8) (-12.4%); Net Loss: (69.8) (-12.6%); Loss Per Share: (0.47) (-6.8%); Quick Assets: 945.2 (+20.5%).
- Key Product Sales: Vimizim: 36.9 (+999%); Naglazyme: 88.5 (+28.8%); Kuvan: 57.4 (+26.7%); Aldurazyme: 40.9 (+57.9%).
- 2015 Guidance: Total Revenues: $840M - 870M; Vimizim: $170M - 200M; Naglazyme: $315M - 340M; Kuvan: $210M - 230M; GAAP Net Loss: ($360M - 400M); Non-GAAP Net Loss: ($130M - 170M).
Wed, Feb. 25, 4:05 PM| 1 Comment
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- AEGN, AGO, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AREX, ARI, AVGO, AWR, BLDP, BMRN, BWC, CEMP, CHDN, CHMT, CLUB, CLVS, CRM, CSGP, CWT, CXO, DRYS, DXCM, EAC, EHTH, ELGX, EPAM, ESRT, ESV, FARO, FOE, GMED, GPOR, GXP, HK, IL, KW, LB, LGCY, LHCG, MCHX, MDVN, MELI, MMLP, OAS, ORIG, PGTI, PLKI, PRSS, PVA, RGR, RIG, RIGP, SBY, SFM, STAA, SYNC, TEG, TTEC, WDAY, WLL, WMGI, WPX, WR
Tue, Feb. 3, 9:15 AM| Comment!
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:15 PM
- BioMarin Pharmaceuticals (BMRN +0.9%) Q3 results ($M): Revenues: 176.8 (29.1%); Cost of Sales: 29.9 (+6.4%); Operating Expenses: 200.3 (+33.6%); Operating Income: 11.2 (+122.1%); Net Income: 7.4 (+114.0%); EPS: 0.05 (+113.2%); Quick Assets: 666.4 (-15.1%).
- Product Sales: Vimizim: 25.2; Naglazyme: 67.5 (+6.8%); Kuvan: 53.4 (+22.5%); Aldruazyme: 22.6 (-3.4%); Firdapse: 4.7 (+14.6%).
- 2014 Guidance: Total Revenues: $700M - 710M from $680M - 700M; Naglazyme sales: $305M - 320M (unch); Kuvan sales: $190M - 200M from 180M - 200M; Vimizim sales: $65M - 70M from $60M - 70M; GAAP net loss: ($160M - 175M) from ($180M - 195M); non-GAAP net loss: ($50M - 65M) from ($60M - 80M).
Oct. 23, 2014, 4:10 PM| Comment!
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADES, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, BAS, BJRI, BLDR, BMRN, CB, CBI, CERN, CLMS, CLNE, CNMD, CPWR, CTCT, CYN, DECK, DLB, DV, ECHO, ELY, EW, FET, FII, FLS, FSL, GHL, GIMO, HBHC, HUBG, HWAY, IM, INFA, JNPR, KLAC, LOGM, LSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NCR, NTGR, OLN, P, PACB, PCCC, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PFPT, POL, QLIK, RMD, RUBI, RVBD, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWFT, SWN, SYNA, VMI, VRSN, WOOF, WRB, WRE, WRI
Oct. 8, 2014, 8:12 AM
Jul. 30, 2014, 6:16 PM
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN +0.1%) Q2 results: Total Revenues: $191.8M (+40.2%); Operating Expenses: $210.7M (+34.3%); Operating Loss: ($18.9M) (+6.0%); Net Loss: ($33.5M) (-55.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.23) (-43.8%); Quick Assets: $836.6M (+6.6%).
- 2014 Guidance: Total revenues: $745M - 765M from $650M - 680M, Nagalzyme revenue: $305M - 320M from $290M - 310M, Kuvan revenue: $180M - 200M (unch), Vimizim revenue: $60M - 70M (unch); cost of sales: 16.5 - 17.5% from 17.5 - 18.5%; GAAP net loss: ($180M - 195M) from ($255M - 285M); non-GAAP loss: ($60M - 80M) from ($100M - 130M).
Jul. 30, 2014, 4:32 PM| Comment!
Jul. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, AEL, AEM, AKAM, ALB, ALL, ALLE, AMC, ANIK, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATW, AUY, AVG, BALT, BGC, BMRN, CATM, CAVM, CBT, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLUB, CMO, CNL, CNW, CODE, COHR, CTRP, CW, CWT, DDR, DRE, DRIV, EGN, EHTH, ELGX, ENTR, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FEIC, FISH, FMC, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HIG, HK, HOLX, HOS, HR, HTH, INT, IPI, ISIL, KBR, KEX, KGC, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MOH, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NANO, NE, NEWP, NOW, OI, OTEX, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PVA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SBRA, SCI, SFLY, SIMG, SPN, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STAG, STMP, STR, SU, SZYM, TCO, TGB, TGI, TS, TSO, TTEK, TTMI, TWTC, UNM, VGR, VPRT, WDC, WFM, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW, YELP
May. 1, 2014, 5:18 PM
- Total revenues: $151.5M (+18.5%): Vimizim: $0.9M, Naglazyme: $80.1M (+15.4%), Kuvan: $45.2M (+20.2%), Aldurazyme Product: $18.1M (+8.4%), Aldureazyme royalties: $21.9M (+13.5%), Firdapse: $4.7M (+30.6%).
- Quick assets (ex-A/R) at quarter end: $1.14B (+156%).
- 2014 guidance unchanged:
- Total revenues: $650M - $680M: Naglazyme: $290M - $310M, Kuvan: $180M - $200M, Vimizim: $60M - $70M.
- COGS: 17.5% - 18.5%.
- Net loss: $255M - $285M.
- (BMRN +3.6%)
BMRN vs. ETF Alternatives
Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc develops and commercializes pharmaceuticals for serious diseases and medical conditions. Its product portfolio is comprised of five product candidates Naglazyme, Kuvan, Aldurazyme, VIMIZIM and Firdapse.
Other News & PR