Don Dion • Yesterday, 10:16 AM
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on BOOT
From other sites
A Hoedown For Boot Barn Holdings' Quiet Period ExpirationDon Dion • Yesterday, 10:16 AM
- On November 24th, the quiet period ended for the underwriters of BOOT; on November 25th, these underwriters issued positive research reports on the firm.
- In response to the release of these reports from underwriters, it is likely that BOOT's share price will experience a short-term rise; our studies show this as ~5%.
- BOOT benefits from industry-wide growth patterns; improving same-store sales growth; and strong early trading sessions.
- We suggest the quiet period expiration as a chance for investors to buy into a burgeoning firm.
Boot Barn: A Recent IPO With Potential For 35% Upside
- Boot Barn is a Western and workwear retailer that IPO'd last month (October 2014).
- Neither the company's historical growth nor its future growth story are reflected in its current price.
- A conservative valuation analysis yields an upside of 35%, with a $27 price target.
- Boot Barn presents a fantastic risk-reward profile for any investor.
There are no Transcripts on BOOT.
Mon, Oct. 27, 8:34 AM| Comment!
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
BOOT vs. ETF Alternatives
Boot Barn Holdings Inc operates specialty retail stores that sell western and work boots and related apparel and accessories. It operates retail locations throughout the U.S. and sells its merchandise via the Internet.
Other News & PR