BreedIT - Breeding The Next Generation Of Medical Marijuana
- BreedIT is a new entrant to the medical marijuana space, but it is more advanced than other public marijuana companies.
- BreedIT addresses a growing demand for marijuana strains to be optimized to their environment and purpose.
- BreedIT's core technology is an algorithmic seed breeding tool developed and utilized for over 20 years at Israel's top university.
- BreedIT's expertise in natural, non-genetically modified seed breeding is likely to be unrivaled even by agri-multinationals like Monsanto and DuPont.
- BreedIT has already signed a joint venture agreement to develop novel marijuana seeds, and has already received an $800,000 investment gaining access to 80-acre growing facilities in Colorado.
Cannabis Stocks: What To Make Of BreedIT's Earnings
- BreedIT Corporation filed a 10-K on March 31, 2014, showing a strengthened balance sheet and $1.45 million in losses.
- The earnings announcement shows the company has not yet reached a significant revenue generating state.
- The diluted share count has increased by over 20 million. The dilutive securities have been issued with exercise prices significantly below the company's stock price.
Cannabis Stocks: Wait For Proof Of Business Concept
- BreedIT is a new company in the cannabis industry.
- It has assets of approximately $3.8 million, but a market cap of $92.29 million due to aggressive issuance of shares by new management.
- Investors should sell and wait for proof of business concept before investing, as the risk/reward is highly asymmetric to the wrong side.
- The company has potential, with an experienced management team, but investors should wait for proof of business concept.
There are no Transcripts on BRDT.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
BRDT vs. ETF Alternatives
The Company acquired an exclusive world-wide license for a unique and highly sophisticated decision making software used for the purpose of advanced agriculture breeding (the "IDSS Software"). The Company's plan is commercially exploit the IDSS Software and anticipates that it will be fully... More
Other News & PR