Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Wed, May 20, 5:41 PM
Wed, May 20, 4:53 PM| Comment!
Wed, May 6, 4:20 PM
Tue, May 5, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ALB, ALDW, AMTG, ANAC, AREX, ATML, ATO, ATVI, AUQ, AWK, BEAT, BGC, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, BWC, CCRN, CECO, CF, CHEF, CHGG, CJES, CKP, CLR, CLVS, CODI, CPA, CPE, CSLT, CSOD, CUZ, CXW, CZR, DMD, DPM, ECR, EFC, EGN, ENSG, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ESS, ETE, ETP, EXTR, EXXI, FLTX, FNGN, FNV, FOXA, FRSH, GBDC, GMCR, GUID, HIVE, HR, HUBS, IL, IO, IVR, JKHY, JONE, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGCY, LHCG, MASI, MCHX, MELI, MET, MITT, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, NEWP, NLY, NP, NSIT, NSTG, NUS, OAS, ORA, OSUR, PAYC, PDLI, PEGA, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PTLA, QLTY, QTM, REG, RIG, RIGP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGM, SLH, SN, SQNM, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TCAP, THRX, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TTPH, TUMI, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, VVC, WBMD, WFM, WGL, WTI, XNPT
Tue, Apr. 28, 5:26 PM
- Waters' (NYSE:WAT) 15% organic growth beat the consensus' mid-single estimates, and Q1 EPS of $1.21 blew out the Street's $1.02, Janney says.
- "About 50% of Agilent's (NYSE:A) and 22% of Bruker's (NASDAQ:BRKR) product lines overlay with Waters. Liquid chromatography (LC) and mass spectrometry (MS) demand is clearly increasing as the recent strength in capital funding for small and mid-size biopharmaceutical companies is driving additional placements."
- Firm raises WAT price target to $134 from $120, and "expects continuing beats."
- WAT +2.9% today to $125.59.
- Previously: Waters beats by $0.19, beats on revenue (Apr. 28)
Thu, Feb. 19, 4:06 PM
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jan. 26, 7:57 AM
Dec. 15, 2014, 4:10 PM
- Bruker Corp. (NASDAQ:BRKR) resolves the SEC investigation into the company's possible violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act that arose from its subsidiaries in China. The inquiry stemmed from voluntary disclosures the firm made to the U.S. Department of Justice and the SEC after an internal investigation by the BOD's Audit Committee.
- Today, the company consented to the entry of a cease-and-desist order by the SEC concerning violations of the books, records and internal controls provisions of the FCPA. Pursuant to the order, Bruker will pay an aggregate of $2.4M which consists of $1,714,852 in disgorgement, $310,117 in prejudgment interest and a $375,000 penalty. The amounts have been fully accrued as of the end of September.
- Bruker consented to the Order without admitting or denying the SEC's findings. In the Order, the SEC recognized the company's extensive cooperation and considered the "remedial acts promptly undertaken by Bruker..." in its determination of the amount of the settlement.
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:57 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, AEL, AGO, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, ANAC, ANET, APEI, ARC, AUQ, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BNFT, BPZ, BRKR, BRS, CFN, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DIS, DVA, DXCM, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EZPW, FF, FI, FICO, FIVN, FNGN, FSLR, FTEK, FWM, FXCM, GST, GXP, HCI, HGR, HNSN, HPTX, HTGC, IGT, INFI, JJSF, KING, KOG, KTOS, LGF, LNT, LOCO, MATX, MDRX, MDVN, MITK, MM, MNST, MNTX, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NES, NFG, NKTR, NOG, NU, NVDA, NVDQ, OLED, ONTY, PCTY, PFMT, PRO, PSEC, PSIX, QTWO, RBCN, RENT, RIG, ROVI, RPTP, RRMS, RSYS, RXN, SAPE, SF, SFM, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, SWKS, TCRD, TKMR, TRMR, TRNX, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, VOLC, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZGNX, ZNGA
Aug. 6, 2014, 8:05 PM
- Bruker Corp. (BRKR -0.1%) Q2 results: Revenues: $457.4M (+0.5%); Gross Profit: $200.5M (-0.8%); Operating Expenses: $165.1M (+4.4%); Operating Income: $35.4M (-18.6%); Net Income: $16.4M (-28.4%); EPS: $0.10 (-28.6%); Quick Assets: $457.6M (+4.3%); CF Ops: $13.0M (+294.0%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenue growth: 1 - 2% from 3 - 4%; non-GAAP EPS: $0.78 - 0.81 from $0.85 - 0.88.
- Shares are down 12% AH on modest volume.
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:27 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ANR, AOL, APO, ARIA, AVA, AVT, BRKR, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CMLS, CNP, CONE, CSTE, CTSH, DBD, DISH, DNR, DVN, DWSN, EE, ELOS, GEO, GOV, GWPH, HFC, HNT, INXN, IPXL, ITC, KELYA, LINC, LIOX, MDLZ, MEMP, MVIS, NAVB, NUS, PERI, PH, PKD, POWR, RDC, RL, ROC, SBGI, SE, SEP, SF, SJI, SKYW, STWD, TAP, THI, TRGT, TWX, VC, VIAB, VITC, VOYA, WD, WIX, WPX, ZINC
Jun. 25, 2014, 10:14 AM
- The China Food and Drug Administration clears Bruker Corp's (BRKR +1.2%) MALDI Biotyper System for sale in China. The system's matrix assisted laser desorption ionization-time of flight mass spectrometer identifies microorganisms by measuring their molecular fingerprints and comparing them to a reference library of more than 2,300 species of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, anaerobes and yeasts.
BRKR vs. ETF Alternatives
Bruker Corp is designer and manufacturer of life science & materials research systems in life science research, pharmaceuticals, applied markets, nanotechnology, cell biology, clinical research, microbiology & in-vitro diagnostics industries.
Other News & PR