Fri, Sep. 18, 10:11 AM
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH +3.3%) initiated with Buy rating and $15 (56% upside) price target by Citi.
- Trovagene (TROV +4.2%) initiated with Buy rating and $10 (47% upside) price target by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Bruker (BRKR -1.1%) initiated with Equal Weight rating and $21 (16% upside) price target by Morgan Stanley.
- Align Technology (ALGN -0.8%) initiated with Outperform rating and $70 (21% upside) price target by Leerink.
- WebMD (WBMD -0.8%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Cowen & Co. Price target raised to $53 (29% upside) from $42.
- Dentsply (XRAY -0.7%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Baird. Price target raised to $61 (15% upside) from $58.
- Dentsply (XRAY -0.7%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $70 (32% upside) from $56.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX -4.2%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Barclays. Price target raised to $150 (16% upside) from $120.
- Sirona Dental Systems (SIRO -0.8%) downgraded to Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley.
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD -0.1%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Chardan Capital Markets. Price target is $17.50 (0% upside).
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP -0.7%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Citi. Price target lowered to $8 (16% upside) from $20.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN -0.7%) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight by Barclays. Price target lowered to $205 (23% upside) from $220.
Wed, Aug. 5, 4:03 PM
Tue, Aug. 4, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACAS, ACXM, AEGR, AGU, ALB, AMTG, ANDE, AREX, ARNA, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, AXLL, BEE, BGC, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CBS, CCRN, CF, CJES, CLNE, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CORT, COUP, CPE, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CUTR, CXW, DCO, DNB, DPM, DXCM, ECHO, ECOL, ENS, EQC, ETE, ETP, FANG, FLT, FMC, FNGN, FOXA, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GBDC, GDDY, GMCR, GPOR, HABT, HDP, HI, HIVE, HLF, HR, IAG, ICPT, IL, IRWD, ITRI, JACK, JAZZ, JONE, KND, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNT, MCHX, MED, MELI, MG, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MRO, MUSA, NHI, NKTR, NLY, NOG, NP, OME, OPK, OSUR, PACB, PDLI, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, POWR, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PSIX, RAIL, REG, RGLD, RIG, RLD, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGI, SGMO, SGY, SHOR, SLF, SQNM, SSNI, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TLLP, TRNX, TRQ, TS, TSLA, TSO, TTEC, TTMI, TTPH, TUMI, UHAL, UIL, VVC, WGL, WPX, WSR, WTI, WTW, XNPT, XPO, ZU
Thu, Jun. 11, 5:38 PM
Tue, May 26, 1:14 PM
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings (Q +0.2%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK +1.6%) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Canaccord Genuity.
- Ilumina (ILMN) upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight by Morgan Stanley but price target lowered to $162 (21% downside risk) from $190. Current price: ~$205.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT +1.6%) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $30 (12% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Roche (OTCQX:RHHBY -1.4%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a CHF325 (18% upside) price target by UBS.
- Sarepta Therapeutics downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Bank of America; price target raised to $28 (5% upside) from $20.
- Bruker (BRKR -0.9%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy with a $22 (13% upside) price target by Mizuho Securities.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN -0.3%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by JMP Securities; $24 price target removed.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy with a $315 (21% upside) price target by Bank of America.
- Healthways (HWAY -1%) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Stifel Nicolaus; $25 price target removed.
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC -0.4%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform with a $121 (7% upside) price target by Cowen & Co.
Thu, May 21, 12:47 PM
Wed, May 20, 5:41 PM
Wed, May 20, 4:53 PM
Wed, May 6, 4:20 PM
Tue, May 5, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ALB, ALDW, AMTG, ANAC, AREX, ATML, ATO, ATVI, AUQ, AWK, BEAT, BGC, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, BWC, CCRN, CECO, CF, CHEF, CHGG, CJES, CKP, CLR, CLVS, CODI, CPA, CPE, CSLT, CSOD, CUZ, CXW, CZR, DMD, DPM, ECR, EFC, EGN, ENSG, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ESS, ETE, ETP, EXTR, EXXI, FLTX, FNGN, FNV, FOXA, FRSH, GBDC, GMCR, GUID, HIVE, HR, HUBS, IL, IO, IVR, JKHY, JONE, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGCY, LHCG, MASI, MCHX, MELI, MET, MITT, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, NEWP, NLY, NP, NSIT, NSTG, NUS, OAS, ORA, OSUR, PAYC, PDLI, PEGA, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PTLA, QLTY, QTM, REG, RIG, RIGP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGM, SLH, SN, SQNM, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TCAP, THRX, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TTPH, TUMI, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, VVC, WBMD, WFM, WGL, WTI, XNPT
Tue, Apr. 28, 5:26 PM
- Waters' (NYSE:WAT) 15% organic growth beat the consensus' mid-single estimates, and Q1 EPS of $1.21 blew out the Street's $1.02, Janney says.
- "About 50% of Agilent's (NYSE:A) and 22% of Bruker's (NASDAQ:BRKR) product lines overlay with Waters. Liquid chromatography (LC) and mass spectrometry (MS) demand is clearly increasing as the recent strength in capital funding for small and mid-size biopharmaceutical companies is driving additional placements."
- Firm raises WAT price target to $134 from $120, and "expects continuing beats."
- WAT +2.9% today to $125.59.
- Previously: Waters beats by $0.19, beats on revenue (Apr. 28)
Thu, Feb. 19, 4:06 PM
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jan. 26, 7:57 AM
Dec. 15, 2014, 4:10 PM
- Bruker Corp. (NASDAQ:BRKR) resolves the SEC investigation into the company's possible violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act that arose from its subsidiaries in China. The inquiry stemmed from voluntary disclosures the firm made to the U.S. Department of Justice and the SEC after an internal investigation by the BOD's Audit Committee.
- Today, the company consented to the entry of a cease-and-desist order by the SEC concerning violations of the books, records and internal controls provisions of the FCPA. Pursuant to the order, Bruker will pay an aggregate of $2.4M which consists of $1,714,852 in disgorgement, $310,117 in prejudgment interest and a $375,000 penalty. The amounts have been fully accrued as of the end of September.
- Bruker consented to the Order without admitting or denying the SEC's findings. In the Order, the SEC recognized the company's extensive cooperation and considered the "remedial acts promptly undertaken by Bruker..." in its determination of the amount of the settlement.
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:57 PM
BRKR vs. ETF Alternatives
Bruker Corp is designer and manufacturer of life science & materials research systems in life science research, pharmaceuticals, applied markets, nanotechnology, cell biology, clinical research, microbiology & in-vitro diagnostics industries.
Other News & PR