Thu, Sep. 18, 12:45 PM
Fri, Aug. 22, 12:45 PM
Thu, Aug. 14, 9:20 AM
Thu, Aug. 14, 8:47 AM
Mon, Aug. 11, 12:47 PM
Thu, May. 15, 5:27 PM
Mon, Mar. 10, 12:47 PM
Fri, Mar. 7, 9:12 AM
Fri, Mar. 7, 7:32 AM
- Nano cap Biostar Pharmaceuticals (BSPM) is poised for a gap up at the open. Yesterday, the company reported that it had signed a letter of intent with the Research Institute of Pharmaceuticals at Shaanxi University of Chinese Medicine to develop a new liver cancer drug based on oleanic acid injection.
- There were 3M new liver cancer cases in China in 2012, ~22% of the world total.
- Company scientists have discovered that the "AO" factor in oleanic acid is effective in killing the Hep B virus and may also be used to kill cancer cells.
- Press release
Thu, Mar. 6, 9:50 AM
- China-based Biostar Pharmaceuticals (BSPM +21.8%) signs a letter of intent with the Research Institute of Pharmaceuticals at Shaanxi University of Chinese Medicine to develop a drug for liver cancer based on Oleanolic Acid injection.
- Biostar's has found that the "AO" factor in Oleanic acid is "remarkably effective in killing the Hepatitis B virus, and it may also be used to kill cancer cells." (PR)
Thu, Mar. 6, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: PXLW +38%. BORN +30%. SGMO +17%. ERII +14%. BSPM +14%. ORAN +10%. BSDM +9%. GEVO +9%. LJPC +8%. ROX +8%. RIGL +8%. RGSE +8%. NEON +8%. PPHM +7%. NAVB +7%. FREE +6%. PSTI +6%. MVIS +5%. LOGI +5%. GRO +5%.
- Losers: LOV -20%. XGTI -13%. PLCE -12%. SPLS -11%. BLDP -8%. FCEL -6%. DANG -6%. MXWL -6%.
Dec. 3, 2013, 12:46 PM
Dec. 2, 2013, 12:45 PM
Nov. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Nov. 15, 2013, 2:51 PM
- Several of today's healthcare winners are extending their gains meaningfully as the sessions wears on.
- InVivo (NVIV +56%) has skyrocketed since updating investors on its degradable polymer scaffold program earlier in the day.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND +8.5%) has more than doubled its early gains on the strength of an upgrade at Cantor, where analyst Irina Rivkind is now "more comfortable with the growth prospects for the business based primarily on management's higher guidance on material sales and milestones."
- Biostar Pharmaceuticals (BSPM +16.5%) is up double-digits after posting modest premarket gains, bringing the two-day rally to ~92%.
Nov. 15, 2013, 12:45 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
BSPM vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR