Oct. 30, 2014, 7:43 AM
Oct. 24, 2014, 9:51 AM
Jul. 31, 2014, 7:42 AM
Oct. 30, 2013, 8:32 AM
Aug. 14, 2013, 9:41 AM
- Baytex (BTE +2.6%) reports a 12% sequential increase in oil and NGL production in Q2. FFO of $1.26 per share gains 53%.
- Operating netback of $31.71/boe, up 27% from Q1.
- Total debt of $770.5M represents a debt-to-FFO ratio of 1.2x.
- "We expect continued strong operating and financial results in H2," says CEO James Bowzer.
- FY13 production guidance is tightened to 57K-58K boe/day from 56K-58K.
- Press release.
May. 9, 2013, 9:29 AM
May. 10, 2012, 12:47 PMBaytex Energy (BTE -4.5%) shares slide after the Canadian oil and gas producer reports Q1 profit jumped on higher production and strong oil prices but results fall short of estimates. Production averaged 53,433 boe/day, up 14% Y/Y. CEO Anthony Marino resigns and Executive Chairman Raymond Chan will take over as interim CEO. | 1 Comment
BTE vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR