Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on BTG
There are 4 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- B2Gold reported earnings and updated the market on operations.
- Our view of the company as one of the fastest growing in the sector was confirmed.
- Production guidance was revised downwards slightly due to operational issues at the Masbate mine.
Fully Loaded Project Pipeline Holds Value And Risks For B2Gold
- B2Gold has used difficult market conditions to build a project pipeline that sets this company apart from other mid-tier gold miners.
- The Fekola project has moved to the top priority in the project pipeline, and the future of the Gramalote project appears uncertain.
- We consider B2Gold fairly valued at the moment.
- B2Gold and Papillon Resources are proposing to merge.
- The Fekola project in Mali is one of the most attractive undeveloped gold projects world wide.
- This transaction ensures sustained growth for B2Gold beyond the Otjikoto mine which will be completed later in 2014.
- B2Gold continues to deftly ramp production by buying and developing excellent gold mines.
- Investors have so far been rewarded with outstanding upside leverage to the price of gold.
- B2Gold's excellent management team has its sights set on further growth via the organic development of its strong project pipeline.
Tue, Jun. 3, 8:04 AM
- B2Gold (BTG) agrees to acquire Papillon Resources (PAPQF) for A$1.72/share, valuing the company at ~$570M.
- BTG says the combination will result in a company with a growth profile beyond its three operating mines, which collectively produced 366K oz. of gold in 2013 at a cash cost of $681/oz.; BTG expects total production to rise to ~550K oz. by FY 2015 as the low cost Otjikoto mine in Namibia is scheduled to commence gold production in late 2014.
Sep. 19, 2012, 9:14 AMCanadian miner B2Gold (BGLPF.PK) agrees to acquire CGA Mining (CGAFF.PK) for ~$1.1B. Buying Australia-based CGA will give B2Gold the Masbate mine in the Philippines, which is expected to produce ~200K oz. of gold in the year through June. B2Gold is forecast to produce ~350K oz. from three Latin American mines in 2012. | Comment!
BTG vs. ETF Alternatives
B2Gold Corp is a mid-tier gold mining company with a focus on acquiring and developing interests in mineral properties. Its material projects consist of the following three mines, one mine under construction and two development projects.
Other News & PR